• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nic-Kobou
    Participant

Hello everybody
    I can’t open the worksheet becaus I have an older version of micrsoft excel. Do somebody have an other way to get the worksheet?

Jax
    Keymaster

It should have been uploaded as .xls which shouldn’t have a problem opening in older versions.  There’s no fancy formatting or anything.  What version of excel are you using?

Nic-Kobou
    Participant

The 97-2003 version. It’s not the first time i’ve got this problems. When I open it, theyh ask me to enter de key-code, but when its a excell document who is registreted in older version , I’m abble to open it.

Jax
    Keymaster

You don’t need the worksheet until the very end of intro.  I can try to do it from here, but I doubt the internet would hold up that long.  Send Jedi Phoenix a pm to ask him to save a version of the document and just email it to you for now.  We need to make it more of a text based document anyway since the spreadsheet doesn’t copy into blogs well.  Thanks for letting us know!

Jedi_Phoenix

Yea the excel worksheet was just to help me organize information.  I will format it in MS word and send you a copy.  Sorry for any frustration :meditate

Phoenix

Nic-Kobou
    Participant

Thanks to boths of you! Phoenix, if you dont mibd, i’d will let you know at the end of my intruduction course to get the older version! Thabks alot! :redface

Jedi_Phoenix

Not a problem! Good luck with your studies =]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here