• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Atticus

Folks, do you have a favorite quote that you feel encapsulates a part of the Path? We would like to begin sharing these in image form on our social media outlets.

If you know even the basics of GIMP (or any other photo editing software), you’re totally qualified to help create this new effort. Here’s a decent tutorial showing just how easy it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCaL5ZqOAs8

If you don’t know GIMP or don’t want to be bothered, that’s okay too! Send me your ideas for good quotes, or post them here, and we’ll make the rest happen.

Jax
    Keymaster

And maybe if we have quotes but no artistic ability we can share them here and someone can volunteer to create a pretty image for us? :-)

RiddleNox

Rick, how many of these do we want to post per week?

Atticus

42? lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Atticus

Realistically, if we post one per day, we’ll far exceed our current social media presence?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RiddleNox

Good starting goal. We could do one a day for now minimum and see what happens.

RiddleNox

Do you have access to the IJRS account? I do. I can post images.

So, if people will post them here, I will put up one a day.

Memnoich
    Participant

I’m offering my Gimp services, while in no way am I a graphic artist, I have been know to throw somethings together in Gimp.

Plus, I’ll start tracking quotes as well, I know there used to be a quote thread, is that still around?

RiddleNox

Jax has requested I do a new Quotation thread every day to encourage discussion. Be on the lookout for “Daily Diamond”.

Atticus

Here’s a dead simple GIMP file with all the basics. Top layer is a transparency with the Institute logo. Second layer is some text, easily editable. Third layer is the background color, which you can change with a bucket fill.

[attachment=433]inspires.zip[/attachment]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here