• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kai-An
    Participant

This could be random or my brain messing with me, but it did spook me quite a bit.

You know how generally you look in the mirror and it is just a reflection? Tonight I looked in a mirror and looked myself straight in the eye and suddenly realized that my reflection wasn’t just a reflection- it was more like there was literally someone on the other side of the class copying my actions- someone who looked just like me but wasn’t quite me. And this was a hand mirror. I ended up looking closer, (after my initial reaction of slamming the mirror face down) and saw things moving in the other me’s eyes- like shadows- a person trying to unlock a door in front of a big window, two people having a heated debate over a table… just shadows though.

Is this scrying? Scrying seems like it would take a lot more effort/preparation etc and I’ve never had anything like this happen to me before… Meh.

Thoughts would be helpful it really weirded me out.
    Much love,
    Kai-An

Icarus
    Participant

Actually, this is a very common thing to do. Do you know of the “higher Self”?

What happened was that you most likely were in a relaxed state of mind, and able to access parts of your mind that you normally wouldn’t access. You were able to “see” into the mirror and actually see yourself, for yourself. Your Higher Self was most likely trying to show you something that you are able to do, but have rejected as too far ahead of you right now, or maybe, you see yourself as too young, weak, etc., to do a certain thing. This would only serve to tell you to go ahead and unlock that door. You’re capable of doing whatever this new task is, and so much more.

Is this scrying? Yes, sort of. This technique is used a lot in witchcraft circles, and I have heard it said that it has no place in the Jedi community. BAH! This is an opening to something greater for you. Embrace it!

Nicolae MacGregor
    Participant

Well, it is at least, if nothing else, a neat experience, and I know that if I were you, I would definately investigate it further.

Kai-An
    Participant

Thanks… it’s nice to know it is something that others have done… although when I wasn’t expecting it, it was pretty wierd…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here