• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    athar
    Participant

well, well, well look who the cat dragged back from the dead. yes, I’m still alive. It’s been way too long. Its not that I’m not serious about it, its just life likes to throw snowballs at me. literally. I’m back in Michigan, have been since January. Actually, the real reason that I came back again is that I’ve decided that in the next year i want to get as close to to completing the course work as i can, if y’all will let me lol.

athar
    Participant

Personal note I finished the intro and creed courses. I can’t remember where I went from there so my guess is I’ll be making a fresh start from that point?

Yoshio

Don’t worry! You and everyone else is always more than welcomed to come back and carry on.
    As for your question about where You stand according finished courses, unfortunately right now I don’t have access to the online records and my private one for the Introduction Course doesn’t tell me anything. Can it be that You did the Intro by another name?
    Anyway, I hope Jax can come back to You and answer this question as she should have access to the online record for finished courses.

athar
    Participant
    Jax
    Keymaster

I am not at my computer. Did you finish Jedi Studies 101? If so then you get to choose your next classes. We usually recommend spirituality and personal 101.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kol Drake

Athar / Sarah Kehoe — last posted to Jedi Studies 101 –> Assignment: Defense –> March 22, 2016.
    Unless we lost some posts during the files/server snafu… that’s as far as search shows for JS.

The Course spreadsheet (at this time) shows her X’ed for having completed:

Intro. — submitted her PLP October 31 , 2013
    Creed101 — January 2015

Jax
    Keymaster

Thanks Kol. I wasn’t able to explore it at the time. I’ll send her a PM about Jedi Studies.

athar
    Participant

Geez I forget how long I’ve been working on it. Sheesh. I will check my posts soon

Kol Drake

lol… you’ve been LIVING LIFE, young Lady. It’s cool.

AND… after doing a quick scan of your journal, I note you said you had delved into Force 101 lessons…

looks like you got up to Lesson 4 early 2015. Are you interested in jumping back in?

athar
    Participant

yes, i would like to finish Jedi studies first if thats ok.

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here