• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    OB1Shinobi
    Participant

Thank you
    and i went back to the course intro like you said and yes that did clear up my confusion

anyways again thanks and have a good one :-)

oakjedi
    Participant

Hi! I completed the Introductory Course assignment posts and I need help creating my PLP. Is there someone specific I should talk to?

RiddleNox

Hi Jovi! What questions do you have?

oakjedi
    Participant

I’m going to PM you if that’s okay

RiddleNox

I have answered you via PM. :)

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi! Hello! First I want to apologize… I am new… My name is Charlotte. I have a brain tumor and am recovering from recent major brain surgery, which was an attempt to remove the tumor. Dec 3 2014, they did 8 hours of surgery which almost paralyzed me, but luckily I came out with full function of all my limbs and can walk! They took out most of the tumor (which had started to grow, forcing them to do the surgery – it had been diagnosed in 2007 – long story), but some of it is still in there, probably making babies, LOL… Anyway, I’m struggling with what my neurosurgeon affectionally has diagnosed as “gone stupid”, I just have a hard time with brain function and understanding some times, memory in particular. And as I just found out, math is not my strong suit any more either… hAAAAA… All those issues aside I am interested in pursuing your program. Time is something I have in abundance, and I think this may be helpful to my healing process. I found and completed the first “assignment” but I am unsure as to where exactly I am supposed to start the thread and post the assignment results… could you point me in the right direction please and then tell me what I need to do next? all your support and assistance is greatly appreciated. :thanks

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome Charlotte! Follow the instructions here: http://instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/training/training-start
    Once I get your application you will get an email with more info.

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here