• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    One-Winged Angel
    Participant

I wasn’t sure where this would be most appropriately placed, but just a general announcement regarding my level of activity.

My activity, both on the forums and in coursework, will be reduced to a minimum, for an unspecified amount of time. I am involved & participating in a series of politically-themed activities and operations which require the majority of my attention and dedication of my time, for the time being. As time goes on, I’ll be more and more active in the Jedi Community, but for now, I’m struggling to find the time to sleep.

Not that I’m narcissistic enough to think that my presence here is “just so important“, I made it a habit a long time ago to give my friends, associates, and kin some kind of update when I’m less active somewhere – even online. =)

I’ll still be checking the forums daily, and if I get the opportunity, banging out courses when I’m able – but because my mind is set in a certain “gear” and direction, instances of actual interaction in terms of discussion will probably be rare, as I would necessarily have to “change gears” in order to do so. If, for some reason, someone needs to get hold of me, email me – onewingedangelokc@gmail.com.

I really hope this post makes sense. My mind isn’t quite functioning at peak efficiency at the moment.

Love, Light, JOY In All Things!
    ~Chris

Jax
    Keymaster

A heads up is always appreciated! :-) I know you’re very involved with helping people in Egypt right now.  Add to that work and family and it’s definitely a challenge.  No worries on writing potential course ideas, focus on where you are being lead right now.  Hopefully this will resolve relatively quickly – for you and for the Egyptian people.

Anonymous

I hope you will also, if you find time, to keep us updated on issues there. 

I suspect this “revolution” will prove an important one…

– Asta

inari
    Participant

We can all relate to the need to spend time doing other things, np mate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here