• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

If anyone wants to learn more about alchemy this is a great book to do so:
    http://rs662.rapidshare.com/files/389183316/MMMA.rar

Enjoy!
    Dante

Andy
    Participant

Whats all this business about passwords and the “occult warfare department”?

Anonymous

Have you read the “ONLY FOOLS DON”T READ THIS FIRST” -.-  :noway

Andy
    Participant

Yea, its only one page, it gives a password but i dont get the option to enter it on the actual document.  I just opens blank. 

Kol Drake

Though only 150 pages into the full 250+ , I find it recapping what some might already know about the ‘early societies’ and their links to ‘real science’.  I kind of get the impression one could do a similar book, showing how… the discovery of fire led to the atomic bomb.  Interesting yet nothing that new (to me).

Surprised he did not spend more time speaking about Sir Isaac Newton.  Along with examining Light, basically creating Calculus… that little thing with the apple, etc.  He also wrote about a million words on his researches into alchemy.  After his death the Royal Society kind of decided to blow off that part of his later life and highlight the rest.  Sometime in the 1990s I believe, some folks actually took the time to ‘decode’ and recreate his works to see that he was doing pretty savvy chemical experiments… but hiding the steps and results in the ‘language of the alchemy’ and mysticism.

Anyway, an interesting read… if nothing more then the compressed histories of ‘how things got this way’ regarding the mystical  societies and some of the scientific groups. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yea, its only one page, it gives a password but i dont get the option to enter it on the actual document.  I just opens blank. 

What pdf reader do you use?

Andy
    Participant

i run a mac and it opens in preview.

Anonymous

I don’t know anything about mac lol, but try re-downloading it

Kol Drake

Mac user here.

Andy, while you can view and scroll in Preview, to get to where you can input the ‘password’ (silly thing, nothing ‘secret’ about this book)…. anyway… best to use Adobe Reader.  If it is not loaded on your machine, no worries.  Reader is pretty much free for all systems and there are plenty of places you can download it from.  Should be able to do the whole deal then.  Good luck.

Andy
    Participant

10-4 Will do.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here