• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Yoshio

Hey there!

After a time of abstinence I’m back in the Jedi online community and found my way over here.
    Some of you might know me as Yoshi Aki from JEDI.org or JRA (Jedi Realist Academy).
    If you want to know something of me, feel free to ask!

So, just wanted to say hey and greetings to all of you!

Jax
    Keymaster

Welcome Yoshio.  Glad to see you made it over here.  Jump on in!

Yoshio

Hey Jax!
    Thanks for the welcome.

Anonymous

Great thing about the Online Jedi is that you can always go…and always come back?

I see many older Jedi returning lately it seems?

(It’s good to see!) Welcome!

– Asta Sophi

Aslyn
    Participant

Not so much older, Asta. When we refer to the older generation of Jedi, we’re usually talking at least 5 years in experience, give or take. The JRA hasn’t been around that long. And, as it is, it’s very rare to see one of the truly experienced Jedi drop back in. The few of us remaining do so only because we got to the point where being exasperated with the rest of the Community wasn’t serving any effective purpose.

Yoshio

@ Asta Sophi
    Yes, that’s true. I started at THEJEDI.ORG and studied there for a while. But then the faculty stuff there split up and I followed then Master Luna to the JRA. Unfortunately the board became very silent – which felt together with a lot of changes in my life – and I became inactive in the online Jedi-Community or better said with my online studies of the Jedi-Path.
    But things clamed down in my life and so I’m back and willing to start all over again.

By the way, thanks for the welcome!

Aslyn
    Participant

Your life calmed down, or you did?

Chilibo
    Participant

Ahh…

As always.

-Chilibo

Jax
    Keymaster

I think you might be confused Chilibo.  Yoshio didn’t start those websites, but was a student for a time. 

Yoshio

@Chilibo
    Yes, I thought that you mixed me up with someone else!?

As Jax said and I wrote in the intro, I was studying at JRA and TheJedi.org.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here