• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kol Drake

Okay, I admit, I’m a noob.

I’ve signed up… and await the coming new semester to start ‘classes’.

I’ve clicked on the topics but there is little there to say just what the class might entail.
    Is there some mini descriptions of what some of the intro classes ‘might’ cover?

I understand some of these are going through ‘re-work’ right now …. so no big if it’s still ‘in the works’.
    Just wondering…

Aslyn
    Participant

Well, as far as I know, we’re redoing all the classes that will be in the Novice Syllabus, so you may very well find the current descriptions a tad redundant. We’ve got a lot of work to do before everything is ready to go (soon, though!), but I don’t see a problem in providing you with a quick run-through, if Jackie is okay with it.

Jax
    Keymaster

I’d prefer everyone give me a little time to write up something officially so that things don’t get overly confused.  Since I expect registration to open the 16th, I want to have this put together within a week so all students can be emailed and given 2 weeks to make their way here and answer questions.  It also allows us to see what courses need to run, and to let students know where they stand within the new curriculum.

But, if you have a question of what a specific course is, we can answer that.  I’d just rather not give a rundown of the whole curriculum at the moment.

Kol Drake

I’ll rein in my bantha and await the official notice.  ;D

Jax
    Keymaster

Cool, thanks!  :-)  Maybe give that bantha a bath too…it smells ;-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here