• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Innocence_Lost
    Participant

Okay, i know i commented on a previous post Visions. Well what i didn’t say was that i have some too, i am not ruling out all the possibilities that they could be though, most of the time i get them as i am falling to sleep and they aren’t all that common.
    Well last night i was meditating to this cool new buddhist CD i got. I was in the meditation and decided to focus on Tao (my choosen belief system, i am still not sure if i have a “religion” at all but i like the way Tao is looking). Well, as soon as my mind thought Tao, the very second, a flash of the side of a great, old tree flashed into my head. All i could really see was the bark of this tree and only in a small place, the tree was far to huge to see all of it from my view point.
    So any comments suggestions. I have a thought about what it could mean, but i want to see what other people think too.

Jax
    Keymaster

I get random visions and visuals as I’m falling asleep also.  I don’t know that they ever make sense.  lol  The thing is, I don’t know if it’s easy to tell the different between a vision, which is meant to be interpreted as a dream, and remote viewing which is seeing something that actually exists.  Maybe someone else will have an idea, but I think it’s something you figure out over time. 

Anonymous

I often get extemely vivid visions right before falling asleep, especially if i had tea before so im lingering right on the border of sleep and awake. But usually i just snap wide awake when interesting stuff happens. I once found myself in the local church, but it looked a bit different, with coloured window behind the altar and an angel standing on the right side. Got me excited enough to snap out of it :(

Jax
    Keymaster

yeah, I always snap out quite quickly too.  But, as time goes on it’s possible to control that impulse more.  lol

Innocence_Lost
    Participant

lol, the conscious mind can have trouble recieving info for the subconscious, when your conscious mind recieves info and starts to try and process it the subcoinscious get suppressed and you wake up. Or at least that is one theory.

Anyway, my take on this is that it could be, my subconscious or a ‘higher’ force all together that gave me this vision, but i think it resembles Tao. I am very close to it, as is the Force, within without and threw all things. So we are always close to it right, well if you are focusing to much on something you get lost as to what it is or what you are trying to accomplish, sometimes you just need to step back. in the vision i was very close to the Tree, but far from seeing it as a whole. So perhaps i need to take a step back and view Tao/Force with a wider perspective.

Well, that is what i got from it, lol.

Jax
    Keymaster

I say, go with what you get and see where that gets you. 

But I know the reason I snap out of the vision is because it’s surprising.  I can stay with visions of one type, but when they’re especially vivid and out of the blue they are shocking. 

Yeelan
    Participant

It is important to make your own conclusions. It may be helpful to listen to the suggestions of others to gain new perspectives, but the message is for you and only you know the real meaning.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here