Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Free qigong zoom classes - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Free qigong zoom classes

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1916

Jax created the topic: Free qigong zoom classes

Since this is temporary, I'm going to post it as an announcement. My favorite qigong instuctor is hosting 40 minute zoom classes Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11am Mountain Time in April. They are free, but tips are appreciated. If you'd like to sign up, let me know and I'll get you the information to receive an invitation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds