Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Looking for website help - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Looking for website help

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1909

Jax created the topic: Looking for website help

Hello everyone,

I'm in over my head with everything in my life, so this website has been limping along. But it's becoming increasingly clear that we need to do something soon as things aren't working properly on the back end now.

I suspect our best bet is to go away from this platform (Joomla for the site, Kunena for the forum) all together and go to Wordpress. and a different forum integration. But this research is beyond what I have time for. I'm hoping someone with experience in this type of thing has time to do the research and test this process to see how well it would work. Or to make a copy of the site and test upgrade strategies to get it stable again.

The last thing I want is to lose any work in the forum, so that's the priority when it comes to making a decision going forward.

I'm open to creating a team for this as well. Volunteers, please email me at jax @ instituteforjedirealiststudies.org and we can chat about options.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds