Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Mental and Physical 'Self Talk' - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Mental and Physical 'Self Talk'

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1956

Kol Drake created the topic: Mental and Physical 'Self Talk'

Words matter.
How you use them -- negatively or positively -- has an impact on your mind and body. (and those at whom you may be directing those thoughts!

Spoken words are another form of energy. I'll go out on a limb and say, 'unspoken' words/thoughts are also energy of a sort. A friend of mine says using words -- putting them together in different ways is like creating a spell. Once it's all 'right', we say them or write them and poof... the spell is created. Guess that is why we learned spelling in school! :P

Do not speak (or even silently THINK) negatively about yourself -- even as a joke. Your subconscious is the worst audience. It does not 'know' you are joking. It takes these 'spell commands' seriously. If you say, "I always get a cold" or "my allergies flare up two or three times each season"... guess what? You WILL always get a cold... and have 2-3 flare ups each season... guaranteed. These words have an effect on your body (and mental state.)

Change the way you speak and think of yourself and you will change your LIFE.

And what you are NOT changing; you are choosing. Choose wisely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1916

Jax replied the topic: Mental and Physical 'Self Talk'

Always a good reminder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds