Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - ... everything we touch... - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

... everything we touch...

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1956

Kol Drake created the topic: ... everything we touch...

The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this world. There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us, no monuments created in our honor. But that does not lessen our possible impact, for there are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along; people who will appreciate our compassion, our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It’s overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt ..

~ Leo Buscaglia ~

A smile. A wave. A gentle helping hand 'in the moment'.
Everything we do (and say) touches those around us. Those tiny, positive moments can add up to change someone's really crappy day into something a lot brighter... even if just for a moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio), Nick, Taryn G'urnt'a

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 341

Hilda Cain replied the topic: ... everything we touch...

Very true! I know people that are overjoyed when I have helped them and they thank me. I just say it is what you do. I have a friend who continues to tell me I help people without knowing it. You influence the world by BEING in it. For goodness sake, influence it for positive things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds