Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Jedi Gathering: 2020 - Page 3 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Jedi Gathering: 2020

• Thank you received: 129

Setanaoko replied the topic: Jedi Gathering: 2020

Good afternoon everyone!!! (Morning for some of you, night for others :D)

I'm going to be releasing some teasers each week concerning the Surprise Field Trip on the Sunday morning of this event. Unfortunately one of our Field Trip hosts ended up having to cancel on us. Sometimes life comes up. :). Today I'm giving you the teaser for Gabriel Calderon who is running the Element "Spirit". :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 28

Taryn G'urnt'a replied the topic: Jedi Gathering: 2020

Oh, man... If I can arrange a carpool and get my in-laws to watch the kids... This would be incredible!

Where would you be coming from? We might have a carpool? No promises, but I'll see what resources we have available!

Near Columbia, SC. If I can get my in-laws to watch the kids, I could ride with them and be near Charlotte if someone else is around there

Columbia you say! XD! Well, Heartland Jedi is in the Upstate. I'm supposed to be getting a vehicle this tax season (mine is over a decade old and needs replaced). I have plans to pick up someone at the Asheville Airport, but if you could get up here early enough (I'm afraid I cannot offer my home the night before- no room :/, but one of my apprentices might be able to?) we can make arrangements. ^^

At the very least, now I know you're just a few hours away. Maybe this summer we can meet up in Columbia? ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

My Dad is in Asheville. The trouble will be getting there, cos my nesting partner will need the car for work both Friday and Monday, but I'm going to start putting feelers out.
I would love to meet up with other Jedi, even if I can't make it to the gathering. My home is always open to having like-minded friends around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

My two apprentices have been going through some crazy changes, but as we get closer I'll see what we can do. :). Here's the next Teaser ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Taryn G'urnt'a

Here's the next teaser!!

And finally the teaser for my own workshop :D. We'll have more information as time goes on though. :)

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds