WWTF - #2:Connections

• Thank you received: 214

Hilda Cain replied the topic: WWTF - #2:Connections

How can you reliable practice without a partner? Go into a crowd like at a mall or grocery store? This is a cool exercise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: WWTF - #2:Connections

Go to a mall and find a seat to 'rest' for a few mintues. You can attempt to 'reach out and touch someone'... energetically speaking.

As time goes on, you can practice 'light' vs 'two by four'...

At many Jedi Gatherings, they have special sessions where folks can basically play 'Duck, Duck, Goose' using nothing but energy.

You can also go to your local public library and 'brush' someone who happens to walk by.
It is 'easier' when someone is NOT hyper focused (either an intense discussion or reading, etc.)

Now, since you have feline overlords (cats & kitties).... you can actually practice with them.
Wait until they are across a room and 'lightly' reach out and stroke their back... just as if you are petting them. Watch for their response...

I tried this with the Overlords last night, my relaxed boy did nothing, except continue to lay there. My little girl was breathing hard, I think she was having a bad dream, and I stroked her. Her breathing calmed and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1915

Kol Drake replied the topic: WWTF - #2:Connections

Also note the 'Father/Son' story.
Trying the 'just poke them'... at a football game.

Some folks even try it while having to stand in line to 'check out' at the grocery and/or big box store.

This is also a time when you can try 'gentle touch' connections to see if you can get a 'sense' of their emotional and/or energy state at the time.

Cool! I will try it. Lol, it will probably take a little time to develop it. I doubt most of these abilities happen quickly, patience is a virtue in this area.

Tried this at a restaurant on Saturday, did not get the woman to look around, did get her to rub her neck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds