Anonymous - Time

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Johannes (Yoshio)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Thank you received: 1344

Johannes (Yoshio) created the topic: Anonymous - Time

Unfortunately there was no clear reference given to whom actually said it that is why I put it by "Anonymous".

No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time. So Go!

None of us wants to just go through the motions until we die - that's no way to live. We want to be doing meaningful things that we care about, spending our time on the things that matter to us.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1761

Jax replied the topic: Anonymous - Time

Thank you Yoshio. I'm listening to a training call right now that sort of relates. I was asking about distractions from creating the business and what came up is that many times we are trying to create something too small so we don't have the push to create it. If we say, I want to create $1000 this month, that's not big enough so we can trick ourselves into putting it off until the end of the month when we panic. But if I say, I will make $10,000 there's a bigger drive. Though money is rarely a good motivator. So instead what will really be fun to create? Perhaps it's a Praxeum within 5 years. Or it's a new house within 2. Or it's getting 100 clients over the next year (which is a big stretch for my business). These are more enticing and makes it harder to 'waste' time.

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Johannes (Yoshio)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Thank you received: 1344

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Anonymous - Time

Aye, going too small can be a problem but often enough I also experienced that trying to tackle everything at once can also be an issue and it is always an issue when one feels overwhelmed by what one want to, shall achieve.
As in so many things in life it is all about finding the balance of things and that is, for me, where the above quote fits in well. To understand that there actually is no difference between working time and spare time, free time or leisure time. All of it is our life time and we are responsible of how we deal with it, how we handle it.

Everyone of us needs an income which means we need to do a job of what sort so ever, but in the very moment when this job starts to feel like a waste of time, it is time, in my opinion, to become aware of this and think it through if not a change is what is needed to make the best out of our life time. I know, this is often easier said than done but again, we are the leaders of our lives and therefore the only ones who can be held responsible for it.

So, as the quote says, GO and make the best of whatever time is given to YOU!

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds