Daily Diamond: March 28, Teddy Roosevelt

• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 452

David (Phoenix) created the topic: Daily Diamond: March 28, Teddy Roosevelt

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Daily Diamond: March 28, Teddy Roosevelt

But you still have to take the actions to finish the job. ;-)

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Daily Diamond: March 28, Teddy Roosevelt

And on the flip side, if you don't believe, it won't matter what actions you take.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silver Surfer

• Thank you received: 494

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: Daily Diamond: March 28, Teddy Roosevelt

I really want to be wherever that picture was taken. It looks beautiful and calming.

Second, again this is perfect timing. Realized on Friday I was really missing something from my life, and that it would be one of those things I would regret when I got older, if I didn't do it. So I am trying. Scratch that. I am doing. It may be not great, and it certainly is painful, however I am doing.
But I have all this negative mental energy and negative thoughts built up towards it. I have trash talked myself on it, and felt insecure about it for so long, that I just gave up. Friends gave me a harsh, but loving slap upside the head type talk and now I am trying again. Trying so hard. And I really do feel that the believe that I can or can't is what has been holding me back for this...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds