The Daily Diamond: Feb. 29, Zig Ziglar

• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 452

David (Phoenix) created the topic: The Daily Diamond: Feb. 29, Zig Ziglar

"It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through." ~ Zig Ziglar

While action is the fruit of thought, thoughts alone can not garner results...there must be action there as well. And when we act, we create (hence the set of three- thought, action, creation) And as we create, it continues to support our thoughts, which lead to further action, etc. But if you take away action, our thoughts just collect and limit our creation. That's why commitment and discipline are important. They support our actions and help us work "even when we don't feel like it."

So what is something you say you are going to do that requires the simple act of...action? Do that thing today!

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: The Daily Diamond: Feb. 29, Zig Ziglar

Actually, today my discipline is inaction - or the choosing to not eat the chocolate that sounds yummy. lol So instead I'm getting a plan together to make high protein egg muffins for breakfast and hoping to remember to bring nuts and snacks to work tomorrow. :-) Oh, and reminding you of actions to take that can create a business. hehe

• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 452

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: The Daily Diamond: Feb. 29, Zig Ziglar

Lol but see you are taking action by creating a plan for tomorrow(that's discipline) and it'll take commitment to use it tomorrow lol.

I'm taking action by trying to get my massage business going, so yay action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds