The Daily Diamond: Feb. 25, Dan Millman

• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 452

David (Phoenix) created the topic: The Daily Diamond: Feb. 25, Dan Millman

“There is no need to search; achievement leads to nowhere. It makes no difference at all, so just be happy now! Love is the only reality of the world, because it is all One, you see. And the only laws are paradox, humor and change. There is no problem, never was, and never will be. Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world. No need to resist life, just do your best. Open your eyes and see that you are far more than you imagine. You are the world, you are the universe; you are yourself and everyone else, too! It's all the marvelous Play of God. Wake up, regain your humor. Don't worry, just be happy. You are already free!” ~ Dan Millman

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: The Daily Diamond: Feb. 25, Dan Millman

How appropriate following last night! This is something I've been embracing more of after talking to Katherine McIntosh during a class on Tuesday. I want things to be 'complete' but they are never complete. And for whatever reason, this time I heard her more than the other times I've discussed it with her. I awoke feeling awesome for the first time in ages. I slept like a rock and feel so light today. I'm embracing the ever changing now and not looking for the end point or completion point. It feels great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix)

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 529

Connor replied the topic: The Daily Diamond: Feb. 25, Dan Millman

Best quote of the day yet... WOW that feels resonant.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix)

• Thank you received: 1444

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: The Daily Diamond: Feb. 25, Dan Millman

I really love this one! If it just always would be that easy to not resist and go with the flow and fully enjoy life as it is! :meditate

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds