5x5 65k

bench
10x20k
3x35k

5x5 50k

row
1x5 40k
4x5 45k

going to start with the yoga on thursday, I will update these sessions as well, considering that I will have the money to pay for all the classes...

"Little decisions over time make a big impact on our lives.” - Eric Samuel Timm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 117

Tsjêbbe replied the topic: Tsjêbbe's fitness journal

THURSDAY 1DEC - yoga

This felt great. Some of the exercices where to difficult, Some exercises will I never get done, or I may not do them. I know for example that I can't do a headroll, I did a headroll once trying to do it. I'm not sure if I can train this, anyway, the basic movement for Sarvangasana or the candle requires to do this. (see picture). I hope I can learn thing slike this.
I was amazed by all the energy I got after this class and the time spent. It was a class from 1u30 but it looked like just 20 minutes. It was relaxing and challenging both. Yes, even when I wanted to go to bed I was tirerd as hell but still had to much energy to sleep. The next day in the gym and right now I still feel this energy.

FRIDAY 2DEC - gym

squat

10x20k
5x40k
3x60k

5x5 75k

bench

10x20k
3x40k

5x5 55k

row
5x40k
5x5 50k

SATURDAY 3DEC - yoga

I did this session on my own. It was a bit difficult remembering everything, goign from how to do exactly some poses and how to breath to start them but also on which chakras to focus on, I guess these things will come naturally in time. But I did 1 hour and 15 minutes to do the warming up, 10 asanas and relaxing moment. The class took 2 hours, and the teacher also explained some things.
I had problems with the vajrasana pose becaus eof the shortness of the thighmuscles. I won't know if i will ever be able to do this movement. In the class I used a meditation bench for this movement and even using it I could feel the stretch.

So the Vajrasana and Sarvangasana are both poses which are very difficult with me and I think I should try to find exercices to build up to those movements. Because I reaaly want to be able to do those.

TUESDAY 6DEC - yoga

this class was about how to open the svadhisthana chakra, the second chakra. It gives sensuality, pleasure, and if used wrongly dualism. I had soem feeling but some of the forms, where to hard for me. I asked for modifications for the next lesson. Apparently my hips are very thight. But they will open up with enough exercise.

WEDNESDAY - gym

I had to share the squatrack so my sets looked a bit different, also I forgot my phone so took a wild guess at the weights I had to lift.

squat

5x40k
2x5 60k
1x5 70k
3x5 75k

Should have done 80k but I feel this was a good workout between lifting 5x5 75k and 5x5 80k

ohp

10x20k
5x5 35k

deadlift

1x5 75K

squat

10x20k
3x40k
5x50k

4x5 55k

I need to work on my squat form, see video/link down. I feel it can get better! I never will be a pro squater- because of my handicap, but it can get bettet!

(apparently I did one of those sets only 4 reps :p)

oh press

10x20k
3x30k

5x5 40k

deadlift

5x60k
5x70k

5x80k

that last set was certainly very heavy. I had difficulties holding the grip on the barbell.

www.instagram.com/p/BOpH40yB33G/?taken-by=tsjebbevandamme

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds