Personal Learning Plan

• Thank you received: 38

Silver Surfer replied the topic: Re: Personal Learning Plan

No worries, take your time.

"I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated." -Sylvester Stallone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 453

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re: Personal Learning Plan

Silver_surfer-

Like Jax said, we do need a couple days before we are ready for the PLP, but I just wanted to say that you have done a great job on the Introduction workbook!

Look forward to reading future assignments soon!!!

Phoenix

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Thank you,

I look forward to future assignments as well. Take your time, I have no problem waiting.

"I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated." -Sylvester Stallone

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer

Silver Surfer!

Please check your email!!! ;D

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

I recieved your message, thank you. I will get it in as soon as possible.

• Tai
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Following your own path, The path without names is
  • Thank you received: 3

Tai replied the topic: Re: Personal Learning Plan

Personal Learning Plan

Become better at controlling my emotions. – By learning about my emotions and how do deal with them this will benefit me in many ways. Helping me deal with situations without getting worked up about them or over reacting. With a little help from my mentor Streen this should help a lot.

Learn more defence – By learning more self defences I will keep my body in good shape and be able to defend others and myself if I ever need to. I could improve this by going to martial arts classes.

Improve myself – By learning all I can without tossing away any opportunities to learn this will enhance my knowledge and improve myself. Also by learning about myself and others I should be able to improve the world around me. By using those who are here for me and the Jedi I should be able to improve myself in many ways.

Become a Jedi Knight – By working hard at the academy and with my mentor becoming a knight will not be as difficult if I was training myself without an academy or mentor. Although I am more focused on the tasks and lessons the ranks should sort themselves out. The Jedi around me will be of great help for learning about the Jedi.

Be more at peace – By meditating and being able to control my emotions I should be able to keep myself at peace. If I am at peace with myself I will be a much greater Jedi and a better peace keeper of the world. Jedi training should make this easier.

Be a good person – By being of service to others and helping those who need it I should be a better person within myself to others. Being a Jedi will make this a duty and not just something I want. Again training should help me do this.

These are my six highest goals for the moment but I will update them every so often with any changes that I have made.

Tai

The true way is your own path without names, labels or titles.:- Tai

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer

Student Tai!

Congratulations on working through the Personal plan and the intro workbook.  These goals look good, but please check your email.  You should be receiving the worksheet necessary to complete your Personal plan!

thank you,

Phoenix

[/table]

• Thank you received: 37

inari replied the topic: Re: Personal Learning Plan

Dear Students,

This is just a quick request, please do not send me unsolicited Personal Learning Plans. I am moving from the active teaching role to a more research and development focused one, hence another staff member may need to work with you regarding your PLP's.

Regards,

Inari.

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Re: Personal Learning Plan

And to add to that - all PLPs need to be posting in your blog.  At any time, a teacher may be on a leave of absence, or otherwise busy so different members will be reviewing your PLP.  Unless an assignment is specifically written to be sent to a specific faculty member, don't send it to them.  Everything goes in the blog. 

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 25

Andy replied the topic: Re: Personal Learning Plan

Ok, intro courses completed and PLP posted. 

A wise man will not leave the right to the mercy of chance, nor wish it to prevail through the power of the majority. There is but little virtue in the action of masses of men.

-Henry David Thoreau

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds