Personal Learning Plan

Name: Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Advisor: Jax (i think)
Date: 15.06.2014

Activity 1

Activity: Getting Fit
Deadline: 15.09.2014
Number of Hours: 10 hours (per week)

After to long of sitting on the backside, smoking cigarettes my fitness has gotten worse over the years. It has gotten to a point now where I get exausted to easily, just walking to the shops and back makes me out of breath. The plan is to do 2 hours of fitness a day 5 days of the week. Focus on starting light and building on endurance. Aside from this I aim to cut down smoking to only a few cigarettes a day to eventually none at all.

Activity 2

Activity: Study of Paths
Deadline: 15.08.2014
Number of Hours: 5 hours (per week)

The idea is to make some time to study alternative path's, religions and philosophy. Take a path and take 2 months to learn what I can, so at the end I can write up a small article on what I have learned and anything I have adapted into my own path. The first path I would like to study is Wicca and Witchcraft. I have studied other religions before but this path I am completely new to.

Activity 3

Activity: Reading
Deadline: N/A
Number of hours: 1 Book every two weeks (aprox)

I have never been much of a reader, I prefer to write. It would be nice to find some nice books to read and learn some new and interesting things. I have a book that was kindly given to me by Jax which I am currently reading. I Everytime I finish a book I will sumbit a report on the book and search for a new book to read. I think this will beneift me greatly as sometimes I need to stop speaking and just open my ears, or in this case my eyes.

If I have missed anything out please let me know. Ill update how many hours I have done as I go along. I think it would be good If I keep a log of my hours in my journal.

Jedi Apprentice Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Apprentice to Jedi Phoenix
Former Apprentice to Streen Ynr

β€œIt's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds