Scientists think the future could influence the present

• Connor
  • Connor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 533

Connor created the topic: Scientists think the future could influence the present

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dustin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 151

Dustin replied the topic: Scientists think the future could influence the present

I posted another article on this experiment in the Is the universe a hologram? thread. What blows my mind is that it happens with helium atoms rather than photons which are already wonky by conventional intuition of causality. A paradigm shift in our understanding may be on the horizon...

Like I spit-balled in the other thread, I'm of the persuasion that time is the spacial representation of other dimension(s) and perhaps "particles" (if they could be called that) which travel faster than light. It wouldn't surprise me if future, present, and past interacted in unliniar ways we haven't dreamed of.

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin

• Thank you received: 1882

Jax replied the topic: Scientists think the future could influence the present

Well, one of the foundational understandings of Access Consciousness is that we absolutely do influence the past, present and future. It blows my mind to think about, so I don't. lol

• Connor
  • Connor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 533

Connor replied the topic: Scientists think the future could influence the present

haha yes. Thinking about it probably isn't the best use of that phenomenon anyway.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.

• Thank you received: 43

Alegolas replied the topic: Scientists think the future could influence the present

The case of Sroendingers cat. A cat in a box, being both alive and dead, untill you open the box and find out. Only after you open it (future) the death had occured (past). Weird?

Alegolas
Sole Jedi of Aenus Order

• Brandel Valico
  • CARPE NOCTEM
  • Thank you received: 90

Brandel Valico replied the topic: Scientists think the future could influence the present

Or is it simply that the energy used to randomly insert the second grate being interconnected with the helium atom allowed it to change the exact moment that energy was exerted to move the grate.

HOMO SUM HUMANI A ME NIHIL ALIENUM PUTO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds