Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Pale Blue Dot - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Pale Blue Dot

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1920

Kol Drake created the topic: Pale Blue Dot

'tis the season...

For this brief time, I think of something more then last minute shopping and crazy family reunions. Carl Sagan was a cool guy and missed for his ability to make the cosmically enormous understandable. I still consider his episodic series, Cosmos, one of the best ever made... and still consider myself lucky to have attended one of his last 'guest lecture' visits before he died.

In this season of giving and contemplation, let his words carry us 'there and back again' in his own words... and marvel at all we have to be grateful for.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1920

Kol Drake replied the topic: Pale Blue Dot

Now we find out just how small our 'small blue dot' really is...

That red 'dot' you see before clicking the video? That is not our 'small blue dot' -- that is the entire Milky Way Galaxy. We are part of an even bigger dynamic system than we thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds