Jedi Knight Blog

• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 450

David (Phoenix) created the topic: Jedi Knight Blog

So, I kind of kept this under the radar, but now I'm getting the push to promote this blog. This is my secondary personal blog, where I try to do what we do as Jedi Realists- apply real life situations to the Jedi path. It doesn't always come across that way...but I'm a fan of what I have so far.

I also figured that we can use it as a way of igniting conversation here at the forum. So what I'll do is try to post in this thread when I update my blog (please subscribe if you want automatic updates). And then if something jumps out at you, feel free to start a thread with the discussion :)

There's about 6-7 posts on there now, and I will do my best to update it a little more frequently.

moderndayjediknight.wordpress.com/

MTFBWY,
Yue Phoenix

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • David (Phoenix)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 450

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re:Jedi Knight Blog

New blog post today! Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds