Article submission - impact of Jedi path on your life

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1829

Jax created the topic: Article submission - impact of Jedi path on your life

Please submit your articles and thoughts on the impact the Jedi path has had on your life in this thread. I will publish them on this site and also Jedirealism.org to increase traffic to us. I will also likely pull quotes for the websites. You will be noted as the author in all cases.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1418

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Article submission - impact of Jedi path on your life

2. How the Jedi path has impacted your life

Before I found the Path of a Jedi Realist, I had been already on the Path of a Warrior which some would call Bushido or Budo. Because of that I first experienced the Path of a Jedi Realist as a good addition to my Path of being a Peaceful Warrior. Over the years this has changed and the both Paths grew together, merged together so that they are now not any longer single, individual Paths but became one Path for me which I do define for myself as the Path of a Jedi Warrior Realist.
Bushido or Budo I do follow and study through training martial arts, in particular Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu/Ninjutsu and Chen Tai Chi Chuan.
The Path of a Jedi Realist I do follow through my studies and work at the IJRS and the offline studies I do which deals with and circuits around the topic of self-improvement and self-betterment.
In this way both Paths have their part and influence in my everyday life. This influence I experience mainly put not only through living my life much more conscious and aware than I did in the past. In addition I often either plan ahead or think about my actions before I go for them or in a sort of retrospection reflect on them and think about what I have done, what had been the outcome and what I need to change so that I'm able to make a better decision the next time I'm in a similar situation.
In a very general way, being a Jedi Realist and a martial artist transformed me in a much more grounded, centred and balanced person who is very serious about the things I do but without taking myself too serious or having lost my humour.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 450

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Article submission - impact of Jedi path on your life

Jax, can you just use the one that I wrote for the Newsletter? I think the same message is there.

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1829

Jax replied the topic: Article submission - impact of Jedi path on your life

Yes, certainly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix)

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds