Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - How the Movie Impacted (and Changed) my Path - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

How the Movie Impacted (and Changed) my Path

• Connor
  • Connor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor created the topic: How the Movie Impacted (and Changed) my Path

Jackie asked me to do a little write up on how I felt the movie changed me.

Of course, the plot of the movie didn't change me... so, there are few spoilers here. Still, if you haven't seen the movie, I would recommend you not read any further. I have put up spoiler tags.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix), Johannes (Yoshio), J. K. Barger, Dustin, Jax and this user have 1 others thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 151

Dustin replied the topic: How the Movie Impacted (and Changed) my Path

This is interesting to read, thanks for sharing. More and more over the past year I've been considering fandom and mythology/religion as one in the same. Whether it exists or not isn't as important as whether the construct provides a useful and constructive frame of reference.

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus, Jax

• Thank you received: 23

Krista replied the topic: How the Movie Impacted (and Changed) my Path

"What's cool about the path is that we create IT. It shouldn't create us. "

Thank you, Connor. As someone very new here, these words jumped out at me and will give me a lot to think about.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds