What is a Jedi?

• Nathan Louisana
  • knowage and reason are difforent
  • Thank you received: 11

Nathan Louisana replied the topic: What is a Jedi?

I really find this topjc enjoyable. That is a lot of reading to do and that would take me almost a month to complete. But to put it this way I beleive inharently that choosing to walk the path of a jedi isnt just to better people around you but to better the whole evirment in which you are in. Weather people, your house, the park down the street, or even the person that has an addiction. Im fairly new to talking to others about these kinds of things but llgive my stance a shot.

There are many paths to being a jedi. To try and follow one is limting the abilty for the force to guide you to how one will be most efective as one. I hope that my position isnt ignorace but its what always brought me back to walking the path of peace, good will and knowlage. Just my thoughts on a great thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1809

Kol Drake replied the topic: What is a Jedi?

To get very zen-nish about it -- you can not 'make' anything outside yourself 'better' until you better yourself. :meditate

• Thank you received: 46

Streen replied the topic: What is a Jedi?

Whenever this topic comes up, I always think of Xhaiden's site JediOnline.org. As many here probably remember, this definition was the main outcome of that site:

“The Jedi are a noble order of protectors, guardians of peace and justice, unified by their belief and observance of the Force. They are individuals who actively work to improve their own lives and the lives of those around them every day.”

"When you’re deluded, every statement is an ulcer; when you’re enlightened, every word is wisdom."
— Zhiqu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds