Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Helping Others - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Helping Others

• Thank you received: 3

Brandon created the topic: Helping Others

So my fiancee has some mental and physical issues and I try to help her anyway I can and I've been talking to her about my training and meditation and want to get her more into it as I think it would help her a lot as well, what would be the best way to begin and help her?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Helping Others

She has to want the help. You can't actually do anything for her. Share with her what you have learned, how it helps you, and then leave it at that. When she shows further interest, go farther with it. Invite her to try some things. But don't push it. That tends to turn people off. Just be the invitation for change, so when she's ready she comes to you. Anything more and energetically you are telling her that she's wrong or broken and needs to be fixed, which is unpleasant energetically. Even when well meaning. ;-) She has to find her own path in the end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds