Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Choices - Page 3 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Choices

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Choices

I can't kill things, but I respect that approach to hunting. It's how it should be done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Choices

This happened to be in my email this morning.

On this day of your life
Jackie, I believe God wants you to know...

...that all that Life asks is that you move through Life
with a reverence for Life.

Yet this reverence for Life must be displayed in all things.
Even in the littlest things. Perhaps especially so.
For instance, if you choose to consume animals,
do you limit your purchases of flesh to cook
to only those suppliers who treat animals humanely?

Do you even know who those suppliers are?
Does this matter to you? How you treat other Life Forms
does matter. It says something about how you want Life to be.
You see, we are creating all of this. All of this.

Love, Your Friend ...
Neale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds