Dream i had last night

• Anora'Una Ilorn
  • Anora'Una Ilorn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Someone could be watching you.
  • Thank you received: 0

Anora'Una Ilorn created the topic: Dream i had last night

you may ask, what this has to do with jedi, just read and you will see.

I had a dream last night (July 31, 2007); as usual I don’t remember all of it. I remember that I had a premonition that a Kumari (Buddhist/Hindu living goddess) was going to be assassinated. I knew no one would believe me but I either told a man or he found out about it. Well there was this sacred room, where no person was aloud in; he went barging in just in time to save her, my dream turned black and white. He killed maybe a dozen men with a weapon I haven’t seen before, it was double ended with a wide grip in the middle, I could tell how he was holding on to it; it was like a sort of ~ shape but more wide, it was really wide, like 6-8 inches wide except where it pointed on each end, the handle was red. His sons helped too but they didn’t have such deadly weaponry. They fended of the attackers, which were the girls’ guards. Well, I grabbed the Kumari’s hand and took here to a motel nearby, which I knew was stupid but hey, it was a dream. We had a bunch of supplies in there. The weird part was, the beginning of my dream felt like it happened long ago, like when guns weren’t used or even maybe when they weren’t created yet. But anyway, then we went to a motel nearby. We told her to stay low and don’t look out the windows, she liked to look out the windows though. I went to get some fish in a piece of crap boat and caught a decent sized one. On my way back to the motel (which was suddenly on the shore) I saw a cat, I don’t remember what color it was but it was talking to me. It worked for the bad guys that wanted the girl dead and he said he knew that I had her (I think he might have been talking because I watch this show called Bleach on adult swim and there is a human disguised as a cat) so I wanted to go inside that much worse. But the cat attacked my pet frog (which I suddenly saw on the ground) it was a calico colored frog. So I rescued it, then grabbed the cat with my other hand and tried 3 times to throw it into the pool, 3rd times the charm. Well it splashed of course, so to keep the fish alive I let it breath in the water that pooled but the water was to thick and I hadn’t thought about it but it was pool water, chlorine, lol. So it died and I accepted it, then I went inside while trying to hide the girl from being seen by the outside world.
At some point in the dream I sat down and meditated with the man and his son/s (not sure how many he had) well, I realized that we were all Jedi. We all sat down and crossed our legs but they did some hand gesture, I think they touched a few of their fingers together and held their arms sort of up wards, like I have seen some Hindu do. I commented, ‘I keep forgetting that Jedi can worship different things,’ and the boy smiled at me.

After all that I woke up. Any help on interpreting please.

~May The Force Be With You Always~

~What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you~
:Valerie, V for Vendetta:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1887

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dream i had last night

Honestly, I'm not good at interpreting other people's dreams, and only marginal with my own.  But, this is what I find helps me.  Think about what something represents.  For instance, I recently have had dreams about my car being damaged without my knowing how.  One way to interpret this is that, my car represents my freedom and ability to move forward.  Damage shows that people or things are trying to harm my ability to move forward, yet I simply kick out the dents and move forward.  Perhaps a reminder to show me that, while things try to throw me off, I can't be stopped. 

Another example is, I have learned often that sexual dreams aren't about sex, but connection.  If I'm lacking connection in my waking life, I tend to make up for that connection with some sexual connotations in my dream life. 

So, try to look at the overall feel of the dream.  How did you feel?  What is the overall theme?  I'm really quite bad at these action packed dreams as I get too caught up in the fun details.  But, who knows, maybe this will trigger some thoughts.  And remember to go with your gut.  If a random idea comes into your head to explain it, go with that and see how it works for you. 

Thank you for sharing.  :-)  And you don't have to worry about everything being directly Jedi related.  It really only matters with what board you post on.  If things are horribly off topic, I'll just move it to a better forum.  Worse comes to worst, there's always the general board which is for anything.  :-)

• Anora'Una Ilorn

Anora'Una Ilorn replied the topic: Re: Dream i had last night

thank you that helped a lot.  I am going to go do just that.

~What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you~

• Thank you received: 1887

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dream i had last night

If you feel like sharing your insights, please do.  It helps us all learn.  :-)

• Anora'Una Ilorn

Anora'Una Ilorn replied the topic: Re: Dream i had last night

All righty then, i will post my findings tomarrow.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds