GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

• Visitor
  • Visitor

replied the topic: Re: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

I try to explain in another way.

Directing, projecting, sensing energy is a skill that can be trained like any other skill. What you do with that skill is up to your imagination(and open mind). So for me the said items in list are random things one could do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

replied the topic: Re: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

To exemplify a list I'd make.

Sensing energy grows into feeling various qualities of energies you are dealing with. It grows into being able to read information from it.

Directing energy grows into channeling energies from around you to achieve your desired effect. It grows into you feeling the currents and decay of flow in energies.

This way you have an endless list which contains all examples. I do feel it necessary to present such a larger perspective and then dive into details.

What I mean is like when learning to play music you don't start with few notes and songs.Nor do you focus on playing only songs and melodies. You improve your ability to play notes and to compose and play melodies and songs. Playing defined melodies and songs is part of the process of learning. The goal of learning is but for you to become a maestro, rather than to learn to only play songs.

It does make sense for me so I hope this helps. If not then never mind.

• Thank you received: 42

Hunter replied the topic: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

lucid dreaming

trance induction

subliminal messaging

everyone has value

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds