GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

• Visitor
  • Visitor

replied the topic: Re: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

1. Use of Force to get you through difficult situations in life.

The result can be hard to observe by outside observers. But if you have the skill then you end up clearly not with the worst result/impact on you/your life.

2. Skill to heal someones psyche and possibly bodily condition. There are numerous techniques and methods of healing.

3. Gathering of personal energy. If you don't increase and keep maintaining your personal energy then you will fall prey to illnesses, troubles. To learn more of Force you need higher energy reservoir. Some mysteries of Force do not make sense without practical experiences which require a lot of energy. Some mysteries need more energy in order for us to understand them.

A lot of times I see healers and mystical practitioners drain themselves from energy. Learn to replenish it and channel energy from infinite source  of energy that is the Universe rather than hurting yourself by expending life energy you need to keep yourself healthy and happy.

Basics concepts of energy channeling, collecting and directing need to be known at least, by jedi.
Everything else is up for personal discovery in my opinion.

For example I don't call chi/ki/reiki/healing/telepathy(which is a physical skill just as seeing and hearing is) as having anything to do with Force. I see Force as a particular type of energy in universe that could be described as a skeleton on which everything else is built upon.

I am sure others can replicate my experience. Many non jedi have sensed, even seen the Force I speak of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I know this is not looking like a list but it's still a mere description with few details to illustrate the point in my previous post.

If anyone is interested in practically finding out anything about Force(read mysteries of universe) then I know there being a key practice that makes everything possible.

Before you get to a certain level with your practice it is hard to see how one thing can be all you need. Looking back while more experienced on the other hand tells you that indeed you don't need no books, no masters. Whatever you need will come to you if you are powerful enough.

I think it is so that we have a certain amount of life force available to us each day. We spend it all for our usual activities. The key to conserve it is the key that will eventually leads to revelation of all you seek. That key is the practice of keeping your mind still. Why? Because it is our image of self and the world view that we keep up with constant chatter in our minds that wastes the most of energy. By keeping our mind empty of thoughts we conserve our natural life force. Somehow this energy builds up day after day.
What can you do with more energy available? The more energy you have the more becomes possible for you.
Personal experiences of someone with a lot of conserved life force from my experience will look as fantasy stories of deluded people to those without that much energy and experience. Also at some point a more experienced person can explain and describe everything about some particular mystery of Force but one without necessary level of personal energy will not comprehend those mysteries.

Also unusual activities that are outside of your daily routine help to conserve your energy. Try being not your usual self during the day while practicing some esoteric things and notice the difference. Notice the vivid and powerful dreams you start having, until one day you wake up in your dream...

The power of void and silence can but become a trap where people can get lost or loose their sanity. Keeping your mind still can be done for years in one go. This but will lead brain to deconstruct all neuron connections. Brain but needs to have those structures of information to keep it healthy and sane. Thus a practice of out of body traveling while sleeping or visual meditation or rational thinking is necessary to provide that structure and ensure our mental health.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Also I'd add to this list the explanation of why to be happy.

My most strongest experiences with Force and energy have been when I am happy. For example I practice dreaming, which is forming an energy body in my sleep and going around in this universe. You could as well leave it and go see other universes where energy and reality is different. Being happy during a day and especially before going to sleep have given me noticeable boost for such things.

It follows a more simpler logic from tai chi, chi kung. Good energy is positive energy and it flows freely. If energy is blocked it gets stagnated and may turn bad. Bad energy is what causes fear, hate, anger and hurts our health.

Happiness is also a key to healthy body and mind. So it is all very connected.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I want to add to this happiness point that scientific studies of human brain and body have revealed emotions to be substances produced by hypothalamus. Negative emotions are biotoxins that wreck the brain as badly as alcohol and drugs do. I've seen year 2005(if I remember well) videos made about work of researchers from Michigan and/or Illinois Universities. I am sure the material about it is out there as well as people who have worked on it.

• Thank you received: 68

Beral Khan replied the topic: Re: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

For my Jedi path:

Relationship with the Force
Intuition

I used to trust my force of Will.
Now I trust in the will of the Force.

Jedi Communication? Well its removing assumptions, questioning the absolutes, and asking for clarity of statements.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Not a bad list. But  a bit confined.

Why do you need to sense blockages in someone's energy flow. It's not that hard to do if you are open minded enough. At the same time it is not so easy if you can't be imaginative. It's a skill useful for healers, many others practitioners of magick  never focus on such things like some specific ability. If we need to feel where the flow has stopped then it's just a matter of focusing and sensing.

To feel the energy flow in one's body, like so strongly that you really feel the flow that is not your imaginations can be cause by a strong current. It takes years before anyone is able to conjure such a powerful current.

Start with basics, that is on focusing and directing energy. Sensing of it will come later. At first one starts with few methods and techniques until one later on learns that energies can be used to do a whole plethora of things.
So just an idea to think about, that eventually all these separate things like in above lists are essentially one thing, your own skill of doing something with energies.

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1747

Jax replied the topic: Re: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

This isn't the place to debate the list as that would taint the brainstorming process.  If you want to debate something, I'd question the value in it first. What good does it serve?  If you can answer that then start a new thread.  Don't taint these.

• Stryse
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.
  • Thank you received: 82

Stryse replied the topic: Re: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

And if we find it a bit confined... please expand it.. that's the point of the thread.  :)

Stryse
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

This isn't the place to debate the list as that would taint the brainstorming process.  If you want to debate something, I'd question the value in it first. What good does it serve?  If you can answer that then start a new thread.  Don't taint these.

What I meant is to replace the list with focusing on building skill of energy manipulation first and foremost. The abilities in list aren't standalone abilities, but rather ones ability to work with energies.

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1747

Jax replied the topic: Re: GP: Jedi Skills/Attributes: Esoterics

The specifics are there because once can say 'work with energy' but not realize all that entails.  The list is meant to trigger the mind  to find new training areas, for instance.  Thus, specifics are welcomed rather than just generalities. THey will be compiled into main topics eventually with subtopics but for now, just a list.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds