NEW CUTTING EDGE HIGH TECH COMMUNITY “HORIZON-1″ SPRINGS UP IN EUROPE

• Memnoich
  • Memnoich's Avatar Topic Author
  • To walk the path, is to look for the truth.
  • Thank you received: 239

Memnoich created the topic: NEW CUTTING EDGE HIGH TECH COMMUNITY “HORIZON-1″ SPRINGS UP IN EUROPE

This ariticle is awesome, it shows it can be done, and shows where new thought can be used to bypass old training and methods to break through to knew areas of thought and understanding. Just hearing the kids, I already feel dumber and wonder where our society would be if we had more school, more training, more environments like this. I would love to see the Praxeum become like this. Trying new things, new ways, growing the community and contributing to society as a whole.

.oO Memnoich Oo.
"Do or do not, there is no try" ~Yoda
"Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased." ~Spider Robinson

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1747

Jax replied the topic: NEW CUTTING EDGE HIGH TECH COMMUNITY “HORIZON-1″ SPRINGS UP IN EUROPE

Have you seen how schools are changing to expeditionary style? There are schools in the Denver area doing it with great success. I was looking at options for Melody in the coming years in case that would be better for her than home school. It's not nearly as in depth as this project, but it's a great improvement over normal school. And it's not as expensive as montessori.
elschools.org/

I agree that it would be awesome to have the Praxeum working like this. And if not in our lifetime, maybe we'll set the foundation for the future. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds