Jedi Friends?

• Silver Surfer
  • Silver Surfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 38

Silver Surfer created the topic: Jedi Friends?

Hello Jedi friends,

Reading Kol's post "What Good is it to Be a Jedi," I realize that being around other Jedi is one of the things that has been lacking for me. I have some Jedi friends on Facebook, but not as many as I would like, and was wondering if any IJRS faculty or fellow students would want to be friends?

Um, just so my Facebook, isn't blasted in a place that is easy for non members to find (just want privacy from spanners, people with odd intentions that are not Jedi, lol), it would be great if you could send me a PM, and I will give you my name, or you could give me yours, however you want to do that. =D Unless you already somehow know who I am, from groups on facebook, ect. feel free to just friend request. Thanks guys. =)

"I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated." -Sylvester Stallone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1822

Jax replied the topic: Jedi Friends?

We're already friends, so I'll just say, well done in putting yourself out there. :-) I'm reaching the point where i need to trim some of my friend's list as it's very unwieldy and there are too many people I don't know. Hopefully I'll be able to catch my Jedi friends more that way.

Did you get some requests from this?

• Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer replied the topic: Jedi Friends?

Not yet, but I remain optomistic. It's good to have friends that are working through or for, some of the same things you are, or to simply be motivated and inspired, or even just getting to know people a little better. Make it a little more real or personal, since it can be hard to acomplish in an online atmosphere. Facebook is not the end all, we are going to get to know each other, but it is a starting point. :lol:

"I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated." -Sylvester Stallone

• Thank you received: 523

Atticus replied the topic: Re:Jedi Friends?

Mine is Atticus509, the should be a link in my profile. Sorry, I haven't got the hang of PMs from Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

• Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer replied the topic: Jedi Friends?

Sweet, thanks Atticus, I will send you a request. =)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds