Jedi Compass is Published!!

• Thank you received: 113

Setanaoko created the topic: Jedi Compass is Published!!

The Jedi Community is committed to helping people in need. Over the last year and a half we have been putting together a book that draws from members across the community to help others understand the Jedi Path better. Together as a community we came to the democratic decision to donate all proceeds earned by the authors to UNICEF. Today, I am excited to announce that Jedi Compass is published and available for purchase!
You can order the paperback from CreateSpace and Amazon (in black and white) at $16.99, and as a Kindle version from Amazon (in full color) at $9.99.

Paperback
www.createspace.com/5532075
www.amazon.com/Jedi-Compass-Community/dp/1514149117/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434300574&sr=8-1&keywords=Jedi+Compass

Kindle
www.amazon.com/Jedi-Compass-Community-ebook/dp/B00ZMOHUQG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434293679&sr=8-1&keywords=Jedi+Compass
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1893

Kol Drake replied the topic: Jedi Compass is Published!!

Neat!

I might have to acquire one just to keep a proper Jedi sourced library. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

• Thank you received: 150

Dustin replied the topic: Jedi Compass is Published!!

I got it on Kindle yesterday, I look forward to paroozing it over the next few days.

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin

• Thank you received: 525

Atticus replied the topic: Jedi Compass is Published!!

I skimmed a good bit of the preview yesterday. My copy is on the way, yay!

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

• Thank you received: 113

Setanaoko replied the topic: Jedi Compass is Published!!

Hey there guys!!! I thought I'd let you know, in the event you didn't watch the Force Realist episode last week: The Jedi Community, since Christmas last year, has raised $265 for UNICEF off of the profit from our book The Jedi Compass. Hmmm...seems like I didn't publish here how much we made by last Christmas- it was $250 ^^. So all in all, we've generative just over $500 for UNICEF since this book was published :)
It may not be much, but I'm proud of it's accomplishment to help people around the world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds