Yoshio is out of office

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Johannes (Yoshio)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Thank you received: 1373

Johannes (Yoshio) created the topic: Yoshio is out of office

As the year 2015 comes to an end my wife and I are looking forward to go on our winter vacation. Because of that I will be "out of office" from the 24th of December 2015 till the 6th of January 2016.
I wish you all a peaceful, relaxing and happy holiday season and a very good and smooth start into the Year 2016!
Take care and stay well and may the Force guide all of you along your individual Paths!

@Jax - I'm very sorry but this also means that during this time I will not be able to deal with new applicants for the IJRS. Hopefully there are not too many who would like to join us during the holiday season. However, I will do my best to catch up with everyone as soon as I'm back. :meditate

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax, Katie (StormyKat)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Yoshio is out of office

Just to let everyone know, I will be a bit less active in the next couple of days to a week or so as I'm in my finale days of staying in Japan. On Friday the 18th of March it is back to Germany for me and I will arrive there on the 19th. Then it will be first meeting family before it means to make myself at home at my apartment again.

I will do my best to response to new threads or post but I would like to ask you all for your patience if it might take a while.
I feel it is likely that I'm fully back and active by around mid next week.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Long time not used this thread I have but once again I'm on holiday and therefor out of office. As we are on a road trip, it is highly unlikely that I will have the chance to stop by. My vacation will last from 15th of June till 2nd of July.
Once I'm back, I will do my best to catch-up with everything as quickly as possible.
Till then, take care and stay well and let the Force guide you on your individual Paths. :meditate

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

I'm on holiday and therefor out of office. My vacation will last from the 5th of August till 15th of August.
Once I'm back, I will do my best to catch-up with everything as quickly as possible.
Till then, take care and stay well and let the Force guide you on your individual Paths. :meditate

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

I'm on holiday and therefor out of office. My vacation will last from the 5th of August till 15th of August.

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

I will be on holiday from the 30th of September till 8th of October and therefor out of office.

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Okay, once again it is that time of year where many of us head homewards to spend the coming holiday with their families and loved ones and I’m no exception in this. So I would like to use this as an opportunity to thank everyone for this year, for all the things we shared and learned from and with each other. Take care and stay well and let to Force guide you into a most benevolent and happy 2018!

I’m “out of office” from the 22nd of December till the 2nd of January 2018. No posts will be read or answered during this time but I will do my best to catch-up with everyone in the New Year as quickly as possible. :meditate

NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds