Yoshio is out of office

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Johannes (Yoshio)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Thank you received: 1344

Johannes (Yoshio) created the topic: Yoshio is out of office

As the year 2015 comes to an end my wife and I are looking forward to go on our winter vacation. Because of that I will be "out of office" from the 24th of December 2015 till the 6th of January 2016.
I wish you all a peaceful, relaxing and happy holiday season and a very good and smooth start into the Year 2016!
Take care and stay well and may the Force guide all of you along your individual Paths!

@Jax - I'm very sorry but this also means that during this time I will not be able to deal with new applicants for the IJRS. Hopefully there are not too many who would like to join us during the holiday season. However, I will do my best to catch up with everyone as soon as I'm back. :meditate

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax, Katie (StormyKat)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Yoshio is out of office

Just to let everyone know, I will be a bit less active in the next couple of days to a week or so as I'm in my finale days of staying in Japan. On Friday the 18th of March it is back to Germany for me and I will arrive there on the 19th. Then it will be first meeting family before it means to make myself at home at my apartment again.

I will do my best to response to new threads or post but I would like to ask you all for your patience if it might take a while.
I feel it is likely that I'm fully back and active by around mid next week.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Long time not used this thread I have but once again I'm on holiday and therefor out of office. As we are on a road trip, it is highly unlikely that I will have the chance to stop by. My vacation will last from 15th of June till 2nd of July.
Once I'm back, I will do my best to catch-up with everything as quickly as possible.
Till then, take care and stay well and let the Force guide you on your individual Paths. :meditate

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

I'm on holiday and therefor out of office. My vacation will last from the 5th of August till 15th of August.
Once I'm back, I will do my best to catch-up with everything as quickly as possible.
Till then, take care and stay well and let the Force guide you on your individual Paths. :meditate

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

I'm on holiday and therefor out of office. My vacation will last from the 5th of August till 15th of August.

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

I will be on holiday from the 30th of September till 8th of October and therefor out of office.

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds