The bookstore is back (and updated!)

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1845

Jax created the topic: The bookstore is back (and updated!)

Well, today's project was to update the bookstore through amazon. If you purchase physical things from the store (I don't think kindle books count) we will get a percentage of that sale in return.

Some categories are heavily populated. Some, not so much. If you have recommendations to add, go to the Book area and add it to the list. I added everything currently on the master book list to the store. And there were some that weren't on the master book list. I recommend using the store as the list as it is easier to follow, with pictures and reviews (once you click on a book).

instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/forum/44-book-reviews/30770-master-book-list

We are not limited to book either! If you have products that are helpful for training, you can send me a private message and I'll get that added. And finally, if something isn't in the list, use this referral link to search for anything and have it credited to us.

www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=institute_for_jedi_realist_studies-20&path=subst/home/home.html

Thank you!

P.S. If you purchase something using either of these methods, let me know. You don't have to even say what, I just want to make sure things are working. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1845

Jax replied the topic: The bookstore is back (and updated!)

I made additional updates today, with more categories added. Still looking for recommendations, so take a look and send me a private message with your favorites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds