Help the Institute without extra work :-)

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Re: Help the Institute without extra work :-)

Thanks to everyone's efforts I received almost $20 this month which offset most of the cost of hosting the site for the month.  Thank you for helping!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1415

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re: Help the Institute without extra work :-)

Just for curiosity, I did the last two orders via the link here, could you, Master Jax, notice that you got anything for them?
The last order I did was just this weekend.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Re: Help the Institute without extra work :-)

The payment was from things bought in November and December - if even December.  There's a delay.  And they don't show up until they are shipped.  however, things do eventually show up.  I wouldn't worry, even if it takes a few months to earn the $10 minimum required before they pay out, they do pay out. 

Of course, if anyone wants to donate directly to the Institute that is always welcome, but I don't worry about it until we have a big pill to pay, like renewing our web address or something similar.  I like the amazon method, even if it doesn't pay much because it's a bonus from what you would already buy. :-)

And in case anyone is a little paranoid, I only see what is bought, I don't see who is buying things.  So I honestly have no idea what items went where. 

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds