Shadowdragon's Training Journals

• Hilda Cain
  • Hilda Cain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 326

Hilda Cain created the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journals

Here I just my journal. Hopefully, I will do well. I have excellent teachers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hilda Cain

Hilda Cain replied the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journals

Does anyone have any idea what a man hanging from your car roof trying to get you to crash your car might mean in a dream? He was wearing red gloves and really wanted to harm me.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journals

Hilda Cain wrote: Does anyone have any idea what a man hanging from your car roof trying to get you to crash your car might mean in a dream? He was wearing red gloves and really wanted to harm me.

Dream interpretation can be tricky since the images 'mean' things to you that might not 'mean' the same to someone else.

Now, there are some questions I might ask to clarify this dream --

* Did you notice what kind of gloves they were? Rubber, leather, formal, work?

* Were YOU driving this car or were you a passenger?

* What gave you the impression 'this man' was wanting to harm you?

I'll toss out some bits * I * think might apply... you can tell me if I am full of it as you please. :)

Being able to own and drive a car is a huge enabler in real life.
Having a car subconsciously means that you are in control of your own life.

And, of course, IF you were the one driving indicates that you are 'in control' and 'know where you are headed'. However, if you are not the one driving in your dream, it means that you are taking a more passive role in life. AND, If you are riding in the passenger's front seat, it means that you want to have a more active say with the decisions. Now, if you were traveling in the backseat of the car, that means that someone else is mostly making all the important decisions for you.

Weird how 'being in a car' dream can get so complicated !

From just the above, one might ask -- was the car going along at a normal speed or did it feel like you were zooming ahead? Each 'means' a different situation. A dude on the roof of your car might mean an attack OR someone trying to save you / the situation. Was the dude trying to 'grab you' or was he trying to pull you from an out of control vehicle?

To wear or see gloves in your dream refers to to the way you handle things; people, situations and yourself.

Gloves symbolize your level of caution and carefulness. Protecting yourself as you handle a difficult or dangerous situation. Avoiding "getting your hands dirty." Negatively, it may reflect a wish to be careful about leaving evidence of your negative behaviour. A wish to avoid regretting handling a situation unprofessionally, carelessly, or in a manner that may give you lingering unpleasant feelings.

Negatively, gloves in a dream may reflect your fears or concerns about other people getting away with their dishonesty because they are very careful about not getting caught. Feelings about other people being sneaky or being good at not leaving evidence. The color and style of gloves hints at your mindset.

Dreams of red gloves might augur gratification, devotion and affection (love).
So, some might say dreams of red gloves might augur gratification, devotion and affection (love).

Love is trying to 'grab you'? Or, trying to pull you from your current 'car driving path'... this implies you are torn between 'being in charge/control' while you pursue your chosen course of action/lifestyle -and- having someone/thing you love 'grab you' from this course of action... since love is implied.. they are doing it since 'they' think it is keeping you safe from this course of action.

Now, some claim red is an unlucky color.
Red Is the color of blood, fire, passion, war, feelings and sexuality.
When in our dreams the red color dominates, then it shows that our soul is ready for action.

Of course, being a comicbook nerd, I thought of someone who wears red gloves and has been known to hop on top of fast moving cars -- Captain America! If it's him -- you either shot the scientist who helped create Cap... or Cap is trying to save you from an out-of-control situation.

Again, that's me being a total comicbook goofball.

And, as for the entire dream interpretation deal?
Keep monitoring your dreams. If it IS a single issue... you'll be getting more dream 'wake up calls'.

If you have ever tried Lucid Dreaming, you can even ask the characters involved what the deal is all about!

• Hilda Cain

If it had been Cap I would have stopped the car and asked what the hell. No this man was trying to grab the steering wheel to drive it off the road. I was driving. He was wearing red, suede leather gloves. And, trying very hard to take the steering wheel away. I was thinking about closing the window on his arm. His face was full of anger. I was not a pleasant dream. There were several cars up a head that might have been trying to help him, too.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com

Very much a 'trying to wrestle away control' ... someone does not like YOU being in control of your own destiny

• Hilda Cain

That could be several people I know, sigh. Family members and others.

• Hilda Cain

The dream before that was even better, two men, one with a long gun, came up to the front door and tried to get in. They meant harm, again angry faces, emitting hate. I barricade the doors, windows, and told the people in the room to stay down, sigh. I think I got two straight hours of sleep last night. Not a pleasant night.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com

1 - You need to meditate before bed to be more 'mellow' so you can have some nice dreams.
2 - Maybe you need to re-read the long thread on 'shields and shielding'... so you can set protections about your home.
3 - Not sure what this one might be...

• Hilda Cain

I normally do meditation before and sometimes in bed. I did not last night, I had a migraine at work and when I got home, I just chilled. I have shields around myself and the house. I will do re-do them and ask the elementals and trees to help. I will revisit those in the forums.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com

For your home shields... consider where / how you 'power' it.
Is it strictly from your own energy? Did you set it to take it's 'power' / energy from Nature? Is it a solar shield or a lunar shield? (you can have both running!)

It is never a 'bad' idea to refresh or even improve upon what you have in place.
Plus, what you thought you needed 'back then' might not be what works best for you now and in the immediate future.

Things to consider.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds