• Thank you received: 11

Steven created the topic: Stevov Intro Course

Force Exercise-
After taking the self test my scores came out to be:
Physical intuitive-57
Emotional intuitive-61
Mental intuitive-61
Spiritual intuitive-62

I am someone who has been aware of my gifts and have been working on strengthening them, however I didn't know they were all so similar. I have always thought I was more of an emotional intuitive so to find my spiritual was higher and mental to be the same I was a little surprised. I am grateful the force has guided me this order after much searching.

I mediated on both the Spiritual and emotional intuitive today. During my spiritual mediation I felt save being surrounded by my radiant white aura. It was warming on a physical level, the room I was in was very cold. I felt the love light and force feel my body.

During my emotional mediation, I wasmesmerised by the feelings I felt as a storm cloud over took the lighthouse. Once the light transformed the emotions to Pure Radiant light my body again became to warm up and I could feel the love light and force radiate through me. I asked myself questions that were answered as clear as someone was speaking to me.
After both mediations I have been feeling a vibrant energy course they're my body giving me the motivation and energy I needed for the day. I am currently a mindfulness practitioner and to have these meditations that I've never done was remarkable. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to listen and learn from them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Michael Averett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven
  • Steven 's Avatar Topic Author

Steven replied the topic: Stevov Why Jedi

Part 1: Discovering the Path
For the part 5 years I have been on a personal and spiritual growth journey. I have been researching various theologies and ideologies. I've created a mental chart of comparison through various ideologies and theologies I have studied. ironically this chart that I have made is very similar to that of the Jedi code and Creed, beliefs in general. be a spiritual life coach and so I have been searching the web for various courses and trainings to where I can better understand my chosen career. I have been a fan of Star Wars and looked up to the Jedi because of the way that they see the universe and compose themselves. I Always attempted to emulate their behaviors. To be honest with you, I am currently playing the game The Knights of the Old Republic. At the beginning of the game you go through the Jedi Academy and I honestly thought to myself that would be awesome if there was something like in real life. so that night I started searching the web and fell upon theisorganization, which is completely in tune with how I want to live my life and all that I want to learn. The universe brought me here at the exact moment I needed it.

Part 2: The View Along the Way
I see the Jedi as a modern-day Yogi. Someone who has mastered the Spirit-Mind-Body. They are someone who knows them self they know their strengths and weaknesses. I personally want to to have the attributes of being a person who is wise, who has the knowledge and focus to to learn to overcome my own weaknesses. I believe in society they are the individuals we look up too for being strong, centered and grounded.

Part 3: Looking forward
I'm currently studying to be a spiritual life coach and so I am taking various online courses to further my career. I'm not going to any traditional schools I am doing self study for my education. This is a major reason why I am attracted to this Academy. my goal is to study and emanate this curriculum into my daily life as I have already set aside time to study so my goal is our to go through the courses in the time that will best benefit myself. I do not want to rush my studies so I will take my time and learning all that I can however I am in very eager individual and see myself becoming a Jedi Knight the next year-and-a-half to two years. my biggest challenges to overcome are going to prioritizing which courses or lectures I take.

After reflecting on all the questions I am very excited and eager to continue my studies both online and offline to become a Jedi Knight!

• Steven

Steven replied the topic: Stevov Creed Exercise

I will be honest this is a difficult exercise for me because my beliefs are my opinions. Opinions are truth mixed with ignorance, as the Jedi code says there is no ignorance; just knowledge. One most be able to discern the truth from the ignorance with the knowledge that one has accumulated.
However, for this exercise I will do my best to list my believes to the best I have accumulated the knowledge.

1st: I believe there is only the force. The force has been called by many different things; light, love, presence energy, energy or the Great Spirit. Regards of what it is called it is what I believe makes up all of our universe both perceivable and unperceivable.

2nd: I believe through the force I create my perceivable universe.
Wayne Dyer once I said if you don't like the way things are change the way you see things. I believe my perception of the universe is created through a biofeedback that my brain perceives. It interprets the energy of which I see and then threw my thoughts, thoughts are also energy, changes my world. What is created is a mixture of the energy is my brain is perceiving, what does a mixture of both internal and external energy stimulation.

3rd: I believe there no such thing as coincidence. All things happen for a reason. If all things are made up of the force and I am creating my reality. Then all things happened because the force wanted them to happen. I also believe that the universe is attempting to experience it's self and all things that are happening are just part of an infinite way of expressing. I am here so the universe can better understand itself.

• Steven

Steven replied the topic: Stevov Spirituality Exercise

1. I was raised in a devote Mormon family. I like to joke I made Peter priesthood look like Jake mormon (means I was also very devote). Mormonism is derived from a Christianity, they believe in the Old Testament and New Testament, however, the founding religious father created a few other scriptures The Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants. While growing up my family always told me to question everything! As I grew up I took their advice to heart and question everything. To which made my family upset, they didn't want me to question the faith, which in turn made me question more. I now do not follow a particular theology. Through my studies of the Theology and ideology I have taken on my own ideology which is very similar to that of the Jedi code.

2. I personally do not believe in right and wrong I believe in Powerful and Powerless decisions. Everything is energy including our thoughts and Found, when I do something that is powerful my energy is stronger than that of a powerless decision. The strength of the energy I believe comes from a mixture of nature versus nurture.

3. my father passed away when I was 3 years old until the question of death in the reality of it hit me at a very young age. Death is the opposite of birth and we live in a world of duality. I was always raised that there is a heaven the concept of Heaven has always been a very pleasant idea. However, I believe in having concrete knowledge and so at the moment I do not know what happens when we die, but at the same time I do not believe that that is very prudent to my existence now, when I die then I will know. I do believe that there is no death there is just the force, matter cannot be created nor destroyed just recycled.

4. I do not deny there's a God but I do not believe in a God until I have given substantial evidence and my knowledge can then be sustained I will believe in one. For now I follow my list of ideologies that are very similar to that of the Jedi code. I now follow the path

5. I am currently on a journey of finding my spiritual practice I meditate every day I intently feel the energy around me so that I can better understand the universe. I've been studying various theologies and ideologies over the past many years and as I have put before I have made a list of ideologies that I've personally follow and those ideologies I believe are what help me on my path.

• Steven

Steven replied the topic: Stevov Communication Exercise

I love doing this exercise. Communications has been a fascination of mine since I was a little kid. Communication is derived verbal and nonverbal. Verbal is only 7% of what we communicate the other 93% is nonverbal communication which is; body language pitch and speed of voice as well as a few others but these are the main.
When conducting two truths and a lie I was looking for that their pitch change did their did they speed up did their eyes look down to the right or down to the left which indicate a lie. the reason I was looking for those things again is because only 7% of what we communicate is verbally I as a Jedi need to use all my senses and be aware of all that is coming from an individual.
next for the open-ended questions I really enjoyed coming a list of these questions because it makes both myself and the individual think. I then wanted to listen to them because it wasn't a yes or no or I couldn't just easily walk away it was something that I was engaging in I was actively listening. I would say the hardest part was coming up with the true open-ended question and not a rhetorical one.

• Steven

Steven replied the topic: Stevov Leadership Exercise

1.I am where I am right now directly based on the decisions that I have made up until this very moment. The future decisions I make will continue to guide and direct me on to where I will be later.
2. I've been in restaurant management for a few years now and the one thing that I believed is monkey see monkey do. I could not ask my staff to do something if I myself we're not willing to do it. this made me feel very responsible for their work I felt if my staff messed up I had felt them.
3. I must continue to move forward and to better myself. That way in the future I can better help others. I'm currently studying to be a spiritual life coach in my studies I have learned I must release past energy, past emotions so that I can then help others do the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Steven

Steven replied the topic: Stevov Intro Course

Personal Learning Plan

Name: Steven (stevov)
Advisor:
Date created: 14 October 2018
Rank working toward: Novice
Last updated (date):

Integrative Practice Hours
(see Introductory Course, pp. 37–38)

Activity
Hours
Completed by (date)
Progress

Hours completed to date:
0 / 50

Institute Courses
(see Introductory Course, pp. 5–6)
(Only the first three are in order; the rest of the Novice courses can be taken in any order you like, although we do suggest that Meditation and Force be taken early in your training.)

Course
Completed by (date)
Progress
Introductory Course
14 October 2018
Completed
Creed 101

Jedi Studies 101

Force 101

Meditation

Communication 101

Personal 101

Situational Awareness 101

Spirituality 101

Warrior 101

Additional Goals:
(see Introductory Course, pp. 39–42)
CPR Certification: _________ If none, est. date of completion: November 2018
First Aid Certification: _________ If none, est. date of completion: November 2018
Personal Goals:
Here we would like for you to set at least four goals for yourself to work toward as you progress through the Novice curriculum. These are in addition to the integrative practice goals and your coursework at the Institute. You may wish to consider personal development goals; family goals; work, school, or career goals; financial goals; etc. These goals may be clearly and directly related to your Jedi Path, or they may seem unrelated – but remember that one of the objectives of your training with us is to learn how to integrate your Path into every aspect of your life.
1. To achieve Jedi knighthood
2. I have completed all my Life Coaching course work in March 2019
3. I have successfully quite my day job and am working as a spiritual life coach full time in June of 2019
4. I have read read 30 book at the end of 2019.
Obstacles you face in achieving those goals:
In this section, please identify what you think might stand in the way of achieving the goals you’ve identified anywhere in this learning plan, and then begin to identify ways you can address these obstacles.

Obstacles
Solutions to those obstacles
Procrastination
By setting up short and long term goals to check and balance me.
Feeling as though I don't have enough time.
Sticking to a time management system. Setting a schedule.
Feeling as though I am not ready for the next step.
Continue to have faith in myself and all those close to me, including my mentors how my progress is going.
Havening enough funds
Stick to a budget and save to achieve my goals that requires funds.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds