Shadowdragon's Training Journal

• Hilda Cain
  • Hilda Cain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 85

Hilda Cain created the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journal

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no death, there is the Force.

In a perfect world, maybe, but, it would be a boring world. I believe, we come here to experience emotions, love, joy, awe, and yes, anger. I believe, we need to learn how to control them and use them properly. I, for one, would not enjoy live, if I never again felt the joy of a cat rubbing up against me and purring, the pleasure of a puppy licking my face, or the awe of a beautiful sunset. I also, feel anger, which I try to use it to charge healings or passion to create. Maybe, have this Creed, with the Old Republic, is why it fell. Letting your emotions rule you is not a good thing, learning to rule them is better.

No emotions, no joy, no creating, no love? Not a good thing and very boring.
There is always ignorance, we strive to learn, to grow. We can never know everything, but, to strive to learn as much as you can, awesome.
I have known serenity when I am out in the woods, rarely, when I am around others, but, it is something to strive for.
There is no death, there is only the Force, this is for me, true.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1444

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journal

Hey Hilda,

where is this one supposed to go to? Is it part of your next course work or part of your PTD (Personal Training Diary)? Please let me know so that I can push it to where it belongs to. The Academy Novice Training Area is not the right place for posting your personal stuff. Please don’t read this as a complaint from my side, I just want to know where I can push this to so that things are where they are supposed to be so that everyone can find them when necessary.

As for the post itself, You see, that is why I personally prefer the version which says:
Emotion, yet Peace.
Ignorance, yet Knowledge.
Passion, yet Serenity.
(Chaos, yet Harmony.)
Death, yet the Force.
As I read your post, is see and take it similar. One cannot have the one without the other or even more, how are we supposed to understand the one if there wouldn’t be the other? There always will be and have to be both things, both sides and it is our choice how we deal with it and go along with it.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Hilda Cain

Hilda Cain replied the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journal

I was going by the instructions, which I may have misunderstood, to have a Training Journal. If I put it in the wrong place, 1) I am sorry, 2) PLEASE, move it.
I prefer the emotions yet peace creed myself. The Creed studies is the the other one. I am sure some people have achieved no emotions, but, personally, I would not want to meet them.

• Thank you received: 1444

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journal

Hey Hilda, no problem! Things can be confusing in the beginning here.
I moved your work to the following location:
Shadowdragon's Training Journal
Hope that is fine with You?

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Hilda Cain

Hilda Cain replied the topic: Shadowdragon's Training Journal

I thought we were suppose to have a Training Manuel for each course, if I was mistaking, please, put were it is correct. I do not have a Personal Training Dairy, yet, on line. I need to do that.
I agree, the version you have is the one I like. It balances and you can not have one without the other. In a perfect world, you might have knowledge without ignorance, but, we have a ways to go before this world is perfect.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds