Augustine's Training Journal

• Thank you received: 13

Augustine replied the topic: Augustine's Training Journal

Tsjêbbe wrote: Some tip on the imagination fo the bubble around you during your meditation session is not just imagining it but also trying to feel it. Makes it mostly easier to do so.

Will definitely try this tomorrow. Thanks.

Augustine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28/04/2016

Physical Training -

AM - Waterloo East to Work - 30 mins
PM - Work to Cannon Street - 20 mins

Meditation -

Mental intuitive with voice and drums. Tried to feel the visualisation rather than visualise it. Felt the sun and love as a similar warmth. Also, when I was in the bubble the air around me felt 'thicker'. Still had a few images come to mind as well.

Study -

Read the Spirituality Lesson from Introductory Course and started work on the exercise.

Other -

Recited Jedi Code on waking and before bed.

29/04/16

Physical Training -

AM - Walk - Waterloo to work - 30 minutes
PM - Walk - Work to Cannon Street - 20 minutes
Basic Fitness Training - Stretches; Exercise Bike, 10 minutes; 10 Press Ups; 15 Crunches; 10 Squats; 10 Back Raises; 10 Dumbbell Curls each arm; 10 Tricep Extensions each arm; 10 Bent Arm Flys each arm; 10 Ankle Raises with weights; 10 Hand Grips each hand;

Study -

On train this morning did some work on the Spirituality exercise. Will complete over the weekend.

Meditation -

Mental intuitive with voice and drums. Tried exercise with a hood but wasn't good. Did not find it useful and very hard to visualise or sense much.

Other -

Recited the Code on waking and will do so before bed.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Augustine's Training Journal

Just curious, you said Creed....did you mean the Jedi Code?

In my mind the Code is the "There is____, there is no ____" ; whereas I see the Creed as "A Jedi is the guardian of peace, etc etc"

And in addition, have you tried reciting the other code/creed? Or do you prefer just the one Jedi Code?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Augustine

David,

I did mean code, now corrected and no, I haven't tried using the creed yet but will do. Maybe worth mixing it up a bit to keep things fresh and interesting.

Regards

Augustine
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix)

30/04/16

Physical Training -

UFC Personal Trainer Workout

Warm up
Right knees
Switch knees
Teens
Combo - Rear elbow, switch knee, rear elbow
Warm down

15 mins 30 secs

Meditation -

Mental intuitive with voice and with drums. Did not get comfortable throughout exercise, so lost concentration at a few points. Had more feelings than images today.

Other -

Repeated the Jedi Code in the morning.

02/05/16

Physical Training -

Basic Fitness Training - Stretches; Exercise Bike, 10 minutes; 10 Press Ups; 15 Crunches; 10 Squats; 10 Back Raises; 10 Dumbbell Curls each arm; 10 Tricep Extensions each arm; 10 Bent Arm Flys each arm; 10 Ankle Raises with weights; 10 Hand Grips each hand; Stretches

Meditation -

Spiritual intuitive with voice and drums. I am going to do a week of spiritual intuitive meditation, as it is my second meditative type. Felt the warmth of the light as it moved through my body and visualised my body as shining. There was a delay from me visualising the light and my feeling of the warmth associated with it. Overall thought exercise went well.

Other -

Recited Jedi Code in the morning.

30/04/16

Physical Training -

UFC Personal Trainer Workout

Warm up
Right knees
Switch knees
Teens
Combo - Rear elbow, switch knee, rear elbow
Warm down

15 mins 30 secs

Meditation -

Mental intuitive with voice and with drums. Did not get comfortable throughout exercise, so lost concentration at a few points. Had more feelings than images today.

Other -

Repeated the Jedi Code in the morning.

02/05/16

Physical Training -

Basic Fitness Training - Stretches; Exercise Bike, 10 minutes; 10 Press Ups; 15 Crunches; 10 Squats; 10 Back Raises; 10 Dumbbell Curls each arm; 10 Tricep Extensions each arm; 10 Bent Arm Flys each arm; 10 Ankle Raises with weights; 10 Hand Grips each hand; Stretches

Meditation -

Spiritual intuitive with voice and drums. I am going to do a week of spiritual intuitive meditation, as it is my second meditative type. Felt the warmth of the light as it moved through my body and visualised my body as shining. There was a delay from me visualising the light and my feeling of the warmth associated with it. Overall thought exercise went well.

Other -

Recited Jedi Code in the morning.

03/05/16

Physical Training -

Study -

On train in the morning and evening I worked on the Spirituality exercise. Still have a little bit to do but should finish tomorrow.

Meditation -

Spiritual intuitive with voice and drums. After initially finding it hard to relax, eventually got into the exercise. Felt the warmth of the light and a warm 'thickness' around me when I was in the sphere of light. Overall it went well.

Other -

Recited the Code on waking and during the day when needed. Will do so before bed.

04/05/16

Physical Training -

Basic Fitness Training - Stretches; Exercise Bike, 10 minutes; 2x10 Press Ups; 2x15 Crunches; 2x10 Squats; 2x10 Back Raises; 2x10 Dumbbell Curls each arm; 2x10 Tricep Extensions each arm; 2x10 Bent Arm Flys each arm; 2x10 Ankle Raises with weights; 2x10 Hand Grips each hand; Stretches

Study -

On the way to work I finished off the spirituality exercise and posted it to IJRS. On the way home I read through the communication lesson. Think the exercise could be a bit of a problem, as I don't know if any of my friends would be interested in helping me out. Probably they will think l've gone a bit mad but I will give it a go. This could also take some time, however, as I am a bit short of cash at the moment, so won't be going out much over the next few months. The 10 open questions should be a lot easier.

Meditation -

Spiritual intuitive with voice and drums. Had a sore throat today that was distracting me, however, the longer I did the meditation and the more light I imagined within me the less distracting my throat became. After I had finished the exercise, my throat soon returned to the condition it was in before I began.

Other -

Recited Jedi Code in the morning and during the day as required. Found that today I seemed to get wound up quite easily, so the code was recited a bit more than usual.

• Thank you received: 1890

Jax replied the topic: Augustine's Training Journal

If you can find just one person to do the communication lesson with, and then do a little self study on detecting lies and truth in people and write that up, that will satisfy the lesson.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds