Oakash's Training Journal

• Oakash
  • Oakash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10

Oakash replied the topic: Oakash's Training Journal

I've been sick that last month. Haven't been training much as i've needed a lot of rest. I'm slowly easing back into training, focusing first on on scheduling my days that that i can train and rest. i've been really sad lately still mourning the loss of my child and having nightmares about it. I've looked through the Creed 101 course book and am excited to start working on that class.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1892

Kol Drake replied the topic: Oakash's Training Journal

Sorry to hear that you have been ill so long. I hope you are recovered fully.

Take your time about your training. Learning is nice but personal health and well-being comes first.

Attached is something I wrote up after trying to help another IJRS student a year or so ago. I came in handy not long ago after a friend was in an accident and lost someone they loved. It is not THE answer to everything but, I hope it may help you find some answers as you move forward.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Oakash

• Thank you received: 525

Atticus replied the topic: Oakash's Training Journal

Whoops, I guess I should have read your journal before that last PM, then I would have known you already had your course access straightened out. Please disregard that bit, my bad.

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

• Thank you received: 137

Kai-An Tatok replied the topic: Oakash's Training Journal

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it Oakash; I can't imagine what it's like to go through this. They've all said it better, but we are all here for you; let us know if you need anything. Be gentle with yourself.

Much love,
Kai-An

"Close your eyes. Feel it. The light, it's always been there. It will guide you." -Maz Kanata
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oakash

• Oakash
  • Oakash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10

Oakash replied the topic: Oakash's Training Journal

Thank you for the support!

Been feeling really sad and frustrated lately. Being gentle with myself is a foreign concept. I've started by taking naps when I need to. Feel kind of embarrassed needing the extra therapeutic support i have right now. Been painting a lot of game figures, which is helping process some of the feelings.

• Thank you received: 1444

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Oakash's Training Journal

Me too, I'm sorry to read about your situation. I wish You all the best and make sure You take the time You need to fully recover! As Kol Drake said it, personal health needs to come first as only in good condition we then can be of help for others.
As for the rest, I just can underline what Kai-An Tatok said, should You need someone to talk to, we are there for You!

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds