Frost's Training Journal

• Frost
  • Frost's Avatar Topic Author
  • The Force is my Ally
  • Thank you received: 22

Frost replied the topic: Frost's Training Journal

I'd like to start training again - it's been a very long time. I need to start over from scratch. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It never gets easier. You just get better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: Frost's Training Journal

Welcome back!

From what I read before, you were working on the Introductory Course... and, I think, nearly done except for the PLP submission.
As others noted, the PLP is YOUR plan on what you might want to do... be it take CPR classes at the local Red Cross or pool or YMCA; volunteer time helping someone ... with their homework or yardwork or just 'being there' as a friend. NONE of the PLP suggestions are REQUIREMENTS to continue along your studies. They are suggestions. YOU get to decide how you wish to proceed in your training AND your life.

That said, the best way to 'jump back in' might be to send Jax an email / IM and she can give you 'student status update'... which should let you grab any of the courses. Since you mentioned Meditation... that's there too.

Now, note... typically we steer all folks to the Intro and the Jedi Studies overview course before going into the deep end on the other course. That way you get the 'best feel' for what we present, etc.

Again, welcome back.
I hope we can help you work on whatever you decide to look at!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frost

• Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Frost's Training Journal

What Kol said. Please review what you posted before with your intro course. Fill out the PLP plan, don't wait to complete the plan, and send me a pm. I'll set you up for Jedi Studies and Creed. Then you'll be free to dive in. However, if you really want meditation first, you can do that with Jedi Studies and take Creed after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds