Tai-Da Vrikaurvan - Journal

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
  • Tai-Da Vrikaurvan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 47

Tai-Da Vrikaurvan replied the topic: Tai-Da Vrikaurvan - Journal

2/11/2014

Today has been a quiet day. Went to my mother house for the weekly visit so I didn’t do any training except my morning routine and a meditation in the shower. Meditating in the shower is different in feel but very relaxing. Going to do it again. Seen my brother today for the first time in a while, good to see him again. Tomorrow I plan to start the week fresh with my sensing exercise and my fitness that I have planned. Going to be a productive day so my previous training will be put to the test.

Jedi Apprentice Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Apprentice to Jedi Phoenix
Former Apprentice to Streen Ynr

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Tai-Da Vrikaurvan - Journal

For Halloween, I think that is why people go to other neighborhoods. If you don't live where there are a lot of other kids, the people living there won't expect trick or treaters and thus won't be prepared. But if you go to a different neighborhood you'll have more success. And typically, when the kids are this young they don't get it as much as when they are a bit older. Perhaps a Halloween carnival will be better?

• Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
  • Tai-Da Vrikaurvan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 47

Tai-Da Vrikaurvan replied the topic: Tai-Da Vrikaurvan - Journal

Ye that would be fair to say. Next year we are going to arrange a halloween party for the local kids. Some party games and sweets and all, something fun.

Jedi Apprentice Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Apprentice to Jedi Phoenix
Former Apprentice to Streen Ynr

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Tai-Da Vrikaurvan - Journal

That sounds like fun!

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Jedi Healer
  • Thank you received: 453

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re:Tai-Da Vrikaurvan - Journal

Glad to see you are posting everything here as well :) I'm sure everyone is enjoying the watching your understanding of being a Jedi grow! Keep up the good work my friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk- please forgive typos!

"...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~ Theodore Roosevelt
[/table]

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds