baru's integrative Practice

• Thank you received: 239

Baru replied the topic: baru's integrative Practice

Adept also needs to take part in 100 total hours of Integrative Practice (50 additional hours).

In addition to knowledge, the Adept is expected to self direct their training going forward. Therefore, they need to show application and understanding of the material covered to date in training. As senior students they are expected to be positive role models in the community. Therefore, attitude and behavioral attributes will be looked at more closely at this level.

A final requirement of this rank is a research project which will benefit the community. Part of the Jedi path is to give back, undertaking a research project in an area of your choosing is an ideal way to do so.

I like the research project idea. Are there any restrictions on the projects? How does one give back with this project? Is it about creating a new program or doing some research on a topic for the site?

We are the Force.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: baru's integrative Practice

You have more than enough hours, so it doesn't actually matter. Just note that you are doing it. Since you'll do far more than any hours we'd ever require in any one category just take notes of experiences and how it affects your path rather than the actual numbers. The same goes for the podcast.

The research project can be a class, or a research paper, or other things. Just something of value that takes more than a few hours to throw together. ;-) Whatever ideas you have, propose them in the advanced training area and we'll make sure to let you know if you're missing anything. But if you do the warrior class we discussed, that would certainly count.

Blessings and thank you for what you do.

Happy holidays.

We are the Force.

Down shifting is interesting.

I am shifting from being on-call 24/7 to just working hours. I find it funny that I will only "save lives" during business hours. For the rest of the time, people have to not get hurt or deal with it, lol. My ego is challenged because it did make me important. and my spirit is sad because I will not be here to serve the people that I love. I need to do this. This is for my personal salvation. At times, it almost feels selfish. I have to remember that I have to care for myself first before I can care for anyone else. This is the good kind of selfish. So as I shift away from this, I must do a lot of letting go and affirming.

We are the Force.

Also keep in mind that nothing happens to someone without their spirit's consent. Including getting hurt when there isn't someone nearby to help. And even if it's after hours, if you are meant to be involved you'll find yourself there after hours. All is in divine perfect order, yes? :-)

all is well in spirit. My humanity can still feel these things.

We are the Force.

We all spend time from the human perspective and from the soul perspective. I think even Jesus slipped into the human perspective from time to time. But if we notice when we are being human we can shift our perspective to being more in spirit, and that helps. The ego will do what it does, but we get to choose our perspective still.

I am a farmer now. I am connecting to the Force through the plants that I am caring for and harvesting. I enjoy sharing energy with the plants before I harvest them. I honor their gift.

I am using this time to deepen my connect to the living force through connecting deeper into the earth. I am feeling my love for life growing. I enjoy connecting with my heart. I working with trusting my world more and opening my heart.

I am making plans for my next cycle.

We are the Force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

I took some time off, maybe a little too much :thanks , to focus on myself.

I got to allow the lessons learned from these classes to go deeper and I was able to implement them.

I reset myself to get back to basics and to focus on how I want to be living myself: holistically healthy.

I am looking for ways to maximize my income by reducing my cost of living and increasing my income. I want to set up passive income streams so I can focus on my training and my family.

I am reading books like: Drive, Mindset and others to improve my internal landscape so I can be a better father, teacher and friend.

I want to be a jedi in my everyday life and all that I do. I needed some time to reset, letting go of limiting beliefs and bad habits. I am reframing my entire life so I can be in a better place to interact with my world.

In continue to train and workout. The work that I am doing is definitely at my limit :chewie

I am allowing for connection and depth in my life. i am doing what I can to trust and relax so that I can stay in a flowing open-hearted space.

I feel great. I feel like I am in a good place to return to my studies here.

We are the Force.

C’s of success
1. Clarity - Eighty percent of success comes from being clear on who you are, what you believe in and what you want.
2. Competence - You can't climb to the next rung on the ladder until you are excellent at what you do now.
3. Constraints - Eighty percent of all obstacles to success come from within. Find out what is constraining in you or your company and deal with it.
4. Concentration - The ability to focus on one thing single-mindedly and see it through until it’s done takes more character than anything else.
5. Creativity - Flood your life with ideas from many sources. Creativity needs to be exercised like a muscle, if you don't use it you'll lose it.
6. Courage - Most in demand and least in supply, courage is the willingness to do the things you know are right.
7. Continuous learning - Read, at the very least, one book a week on business to keep you miles ahead of the competition. And just as you eat and bathe, organize your time so you spend 30 minutes a day exploring e-mail, sending messages, going through web sites, because like exercise, it's the only way you can keep on top of technology. If you get away from it, you'll lose your edge. by Brian Tracy

We are the Force.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds