baru's integrative Practice

• Thank you received: 239

Baru replied the topic: baru's integrative Practice

Brain Games
I downloaded a bunch of brain enhancement and improvement games. they range from memory, spelling, math, focus and more. I do them daily now to improve my mental capacities.

We are the Force.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HearthMath institute -
I look a class taught by a teacher from the HeartMath Insitute. It was amazing. I highly suggest checking it out.

I like the practice of Heart Locke - where a person locks in an emotion and radiates it out through the body to the world.

I am adding this to my attunement and meditation practices.

We are the Force.

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: baru's integrative Practice

Can you post a link with information in the esoterics section please?

sure

We are the Force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

i am doing some elder care today. we need to love our holders of wisdom by caring for our elders.

We are the Force.

FranklyCovey Leadership course:
ondemand.franklincovey.com/dailydeals/login/change_password.php
local.amazon.com/northern-colorado/B00HFGO7W4?src=email&cid=em_dd_970_101_na_s1_&ref_=pe_628140_111861500_rd_fd#options

Online Self-Improvement and Leadership Courses
One Year of Access to 77 Online Self-Improvement, Leadership, and Business Courses Plus 7 One-Hour Productivity Courses

I just completed a year long course hosted by FranklyCovey. It is a leadership course. It focuses on Q2 thinking and being. That is quadrant 2. It is about avoiding Q1 and Q4. While minimizing Q3. It teaching prioritization and communication skills. It talks about how to be an effective person in your own life. How to contribute in work and community. I found it to be informative. It was long. there were a lot of the “same” videos and graphics used. A lot of the chapters were repetitive.

There were/are a total of 84 30 minute to 60 minute modules that I had to complete in order to pass. I had to score at least 70% + in order to pass the tests at the end of each module.

Yes, this is a beneficial course for people to take. I think it helps people learn how to organize their lives and to learn how to be decreeing in their choices.

We are the Force.

Personal reminder:

What is a Jedi Realist?
Jedi Realist is a term meant to distinguish the Jedi of the real world from the Jedi of fiction, often shortened to Jedi, leaving the term Realist implied. Jedi are people who seek to emulate the Jedi Knights as presented in the fictional Star Wars universe by embracing the Jedi's virtues and strengths and expressing them in the real world. Jedi are called by the Force to direct their actions and passions in a direction that serves humanity, seeking to embody the principles outlined in the Core Values, and constantly pursuing self-development and training in all areas of mastery, including mental, physical, spiritual and psychic.

What are the Core Values?

The Core Values of the Jedi encompass many areas. A Jedi
1. Has faith and confidence in the Force and the inner strength and guidance it provides.
2. Disciplines and trains the mind to gain knowledge, a strong will and serenity.
3. Disciplines and trains the body to develop and maintain health and wellness in support of the Jedi's work.
4. Disciplines and trains the spirit through a conscious connection to the Force, gaining focus and discretion.
5. Acknowledges emotions without allowing them to alter their actions or vision.
6. Strives to achieve balance in all areas of life.
7. Respects and defends life in all its forms.
8. Is a guardian of peace and justice.
9. Approaches life with courage and honesty to gain wisdom.
10. Humbly undertakes service for the betterment of all.
11. Practices compassion and patience toward others as well as the self.
12. Views the world critically and objectively, with a willingness to challenge conventional thinking.
13. Accepts the responsibility to pass on their knowledge to willing students of the Force.

We are the Force.

I had a wonderful day skiing in RNMP. I felt the lightening strike.

I finally put all of the pieces together.

I receive downloads and inspirations in the way of "5's". I am drawn to creating lists 5 things that put specific qualities together that mean something for me in this context. Then, I find ways to relate them to the world. While skiing in the back country, I discovered how some of my lists fit together in relationship to my spiritual path.

The "6" qualities of being human
Inspired by "New Year, New Life", I realized were the concept of these qualities fit. they respond to the "Human Being" state and the nature of the Earth. The Earth is finite, changing, mutable, destructive, limited and more.
In that state of mind, I must be:
Perceptive and fluid
Present and available
Confident and discerning

Due to the finite and changing reality of the material world, I must listen. I must listen deeply to the Platetetonic shifts in the Earth and to the subtleties of the human consciousness. I must be ever vigilant to these movements and shifts. I am enhancing my capacities to more and more intune with the material cycles. I am learning. I am sharing. I am here within the Earth but not "of" the Earth.

While doing so, I must honor the high place that our Divinity resides.
I am learning to observe and hold the high place for myself and those in the world.

What helps me hold a "high place" are using these words as reminders. I affirm my knowing by repeating these words like a mantra:
Ease
Trust
Communion
Affirmation
Affection

I realize that I must rest in the infinite, constant, eternal state of Being that is divine so that I can move more freely in the Earth.
I must hold a heaven for myself that in corporates these concepts.
I must trust in the truth of the invisible.
I am learning to rest in this truth, which brings ease into my life.
I commune with spirit for guidance.
I must affirm this trust daily, and in every breath.
I know that love is the unifying force of the universe. I must become affectionate with Source and my world. I must embody self love so I can radiate this into my world.

I am the student. As the student I yearn to apply these principals into my world so that I can affirm them in the Earth.

I am honored that I am allowed to share these ideas with you. Please let me know what you think of them.

Thank you and blessings for giving me the time to land all of what you have shared with me in my way.

All I hope is that I can live into this and share this with the world in an effort to regenerate the spirituality of humanity.

blessings and love.

We are the Force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zan

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: baru's integrative Practice

Can you post this in the spirituality section as well? It's great to see your spiritual journey and can inspire others. :-) Though you did make me gasp for a second when you mentioned lightning, since people literally get struck by lightning at RMNP. hahaha

Will do. I will need to find an interesting title.

We are the Force.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds