baru's integrative Practice

• Thank you received: 230

Baru replied the topic: baru's integrative Practice

Bike day
I am setting up a bike tuning and fixing day for this Sat. I should be 2 hours. I am excited.

We are the Force.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bike Day! (4 hours)

I am so happy that I finally got to have my bike day to fix up bikes for our interns on Sat. I have been working toward creating this day for approximately two years and it finally happened. I was able to get support from a local bike mechanic. I got 20 bikes donate to us for this purpose and about 10 people showed up to help fix bikes for themselves and others.

It was a wonderful celebration of fitness and community.

We are the Force.

Warrior -
I enjoyed this reading:

Be a Spiritual Warrior
A spiritual warrior bless what is no matter what!

Imagine what the world would be like if all of humanity became spiritually conscious and aware. The implication is that people would be honest and unafraid to see what was actually going on in the world around them. Each person would be aware of their own presence personally, aware of their oneness with all others, and aware of the collective purpose for humankind. They would be bringing the Light of Truth and the Fire of Love. It is easy to imagine that, almost instantaneously, the evolution of the planet would begin to move in a very different direction, just because of conscious spiritual awareness.

Today, there are spiritually awake people around the world. People who are spiritual warriors—some known and many unknown to us. I cannot tell you what the number is, nor the percentage of the world population. But here is what I do know. The future of Planet Earth depends on these people. It depends on them as spiritual warriors who face their own ignorance and the ignorance of the world. And who then bring the Fire of Love and the Light of Truth to it, for their own healing and flourishing as a human being, and for the healing and flourishing of the world. If you are one of these people, I honor your awakening. Thank you for being a spiritual warrior. You are changing our future.
---
I am learning about blessing and that a spiritual warrior - a sage - a jedi - bring blessing into all situations so that the most creative outcome may come forth.

We are the Force.

Journal response - How did this process affect me: ( my essay response to my IP and personal practices)

I reread the pulse about being a spiritual warrior. I reflected back onto the Hoʻoponopono prayere.
I see the power in this prayer. I am learning about the primal power of blessing a situation. I am learning about influencing the spiritual substance with my "being".

I really enjoy learning ways to bring blessing into every moment. I am venerating all things in my world because all things are sacred. because it exists it is sacred.

This is a wonderful awakening that is coming for and I wanted to share it with you because I am discovering the power of "sharing" things into the field so that it can be made manifest. I feel that when I write these words I am making a magical "spell" by spelling out my intentions for myself and all to read. This is part of the magic of manifest ion. because I can write it, I can read it, and I can then be it. I can instantly reflect on these words and have them radiate right back to me. This is my own "closed" loop of radiation and response. I can reflect on these words to constantly affirm their truth. So I write my responses and share my meditations simply so that they can go into the creative field and I can affirm my new discovery.

I am bringing this manifest ion into my reality and into my world through my being - and through my actions. By doing actions that affirm my whole self, I radiate out completeness. I show others that they can do it too because I can do it. Because it can be done by one - it can be done by all.

I am enjoying being held accountable. Having to do things for others is great because I get to reflect on the fact that I did or I did not do what I said I am doing. I am not yet 100%. I am around 60 - 80 depending on the day and how much work I have to do. I am proud of myself and I am continuing to improve.

This is a fun process and I look forward to doing even more as my capacity expands.

We are the Force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

I am doing p90x3 now.
Continuing my Martial arts.
Meditation
I am now meditation on/with crystals. I take around 5 minutes per day to energize and program my crystals. I am exploring my sensitivity to their energy and radiation.

We are the Force.

Object meditation - crystal programming meditation

I meditate on my bowl of crystals every day for 5 minutes to empower them and to program them.

We are the Force.

every monday, I do the teachers training for the Form.

Tonight is special Bernie Prior (AKA - B) is calling us from New Zealand. This is cool. He is the creator of the format and he is taking his time to check in with our process.

He will be coming in Nov. Should be a wonderful event.

We are the Force.

"B" but it showed up as a smiley face.

He calls himself B now.

We are the Force.

I am doing some deep emotional work around love so that I can love myself, you and the world more clearly.

We are the Force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

crystal gazing.
I purchased a real crystal globe and I am learning how to use it as a point of focus. I am enjoying gazing into it. I look forward to see what comes of this practice.

We are the Force.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds